Only love can hurt like this

(Y/n pov)

I reached India and booked a cab for myself.

It was around 2 pm when I reached back to sanvi's place.

I had almost 10hrs with myself to think about the future and cry silently about the past.

The only sentence that kept revolving in my head was

~must have been a deadly kiss...only love can hurt like this.~

I never even heard the whole song but this sentence kept playing in the back of my head where Jungkook's words that he'd never cheat on me...

That he would never leave me played on loop.

I reached sanvi's place, and as I rang the bell the door flew open and sanvi came out as she instantly wrapped her hands around me, She gripped me soo tightly as If I were to fly away.

I knew she half expected me to break down right there in her arms but I had already broken down once and I didn't possess the energy to cry again.

"Idhar aa meri Jaan ( come here my sweetie)" She said as she hugged me with the utmost warmth.

I guess she felt really guilty as we had not been talking that much lately because she was busy with work.

And I honestly don't really blame her, She has her own life. I cannot expect her to be always there.

"Helloo," I said with a dead trying to be cheerful.

"Woh chutiya hai theeke?( He's an asshole ok?) He doesn't deserve you at all" she said, warmingly stroking me back.

"I want to talk to him first"

"Ok...sure..you can do that..but first...Tell me everything and basically everything"

"Let me come in first," I said as we were still standing in her hallway.

We made it inside her house and I plopped on her sofa.

She brought some donuts, pizza, wine, and...ICECREAM.

"Some emotional snacks for my queen," She said as she sat down beside me.

I began to tell her how the day unraveled with Jungkook being distant and late to dinner with Hyunjin to Jungkook ignoring my calls and text to the video.

I saw the way she clenched her wine glass.

"You're bailing me out if I get caught after murdering him!" She roared.

"Isn't he like your idol?"

"He is but..RIGHT NOW HE'S A SUPER INSENSITIVE BITCH WHO CHEATED ON MY BEST FRIEND!"

"Well..let's not jump to conclusions...It might be just fake You know.." I reassured myself and sanvi.

I gripped onto the Swarovski necklace Jungkook got for me as a way of calming myself.

"Y/N...I really hope it's fake...I know how much you love him..I can see it in your eyes. I don't want this to turn into a bloodbath like it was for your father" Sanvi said.

"You know..Jungkook and I were talking the other day and Jungkook said and I quote," What if it was the right person at the wrong time?" And now I am scared..what if that other girl was the right one for him?" I quoted

"No way..she was probably some random stripper"

"I didn't look like that in the video," I said dropping my head down in defeat.

"Well let's hope for the best..and don't be that sad..not when you have a smoking backup," Sanvi said with her left eyebrow wickedly raised.

"What does that sentence mean?" I said putting my wine glass on the counter table.