The sky is pink

(It feels like this song was made for this chapterrrrrr...AHHHH JUST READ THIS CHAPTER WITH THIS SONG ISTG) Like seriously this song with  this chapter will give you butterflies

(Y/n pov)

This boy is a wizard and I am sure of it! How can someone make my stomach churn so many goddamn times?? I surely am not falling for him...right?

"Madame we have arrived" Announced the driver.

(Author pov)

Jungkook took care of his disguise while Y/n got out. 

Y/n got out and took a deep breath with a smile on the brink of her face. The weather was perfect as the monsoon was arriving and she felt at peace. The climate was cool and soothing and gentle winds were blowing at her face. (In India the rainy season is preferred as it cools the atmosphere  down as India is a country with a warm climate) 

Jungkook got out of the car and the driver left. 

He saw some people approaching them and he immediately panicked but no one recognized Jungkook. They all wanted a photo with Y/n.

Jungkook mentally laughed at his stupidity for forgetting that Y/n too was a famous influencer. 

She smiled with warmth toward her fans and took her time to make sure that not even a single fan of her felt left. 

After the little "meet and greet" Y/n went towards Jungkook and smiled.

"I cannot even see you're expressions right now..But I hope you aren't mad or bored or anything.." She said

"Well...I am smiling brightly rn but I think my tum tum is mad rn!" 

"Tum tum? What are you, A child? She said laughing

"I don't want to eat a proper meal or anything because we just had breakfast but II  won't mind some snacks ;)" He said

"We just ate..But let's just go around and explore this place and then we'll eat. ok?" 

"K..."

(Jungkook pov) 

We started to walk from the parking space toward the monument with a light conversation. 

(Front view)

(Front view)

We came nearer the monument and it was beautiful. I could tell it was very old but the view was breathtaking. 

We continued walking and I saw that there was water behind the monument where Tourists were boating.