caught

*click*

(Y/n pov) 

Jungkook and I finally broke the kiss. 

We stood in silence looking at each other.. just taking it in.

"You should go.." he said slowly but this time with a small content smile.

'Yeah..see you soon koo.." I said kissing his cheek one last and dashing towards the check-in line. 

(Time skip)

I was now seated next to sanvi in the fight waiting for takeoff when I took out my phone to let Jungkook know.

*168 new notifications*

DAMN

The notifications were from my manager, Rohit, and friends but what was weird was that they suddenly were just bombarding my phone. 

FUCK 

OH MY FUCKING LORD

I AM DOOMED 

Someone took a photo of me and Koo kissing...and uploaded it. 

The comments were the thing I dreaded the most. 

The tweet already had around 60,000 retweets...It was blowing up. 

Koo didn't message me so either he is ignoring me or he is driving. 

*Comment section*

Taehyunny: OMG EW SHE'S SUCH A SLUT!

Kookiekiss69: WHAT..HOW...IS THAT OUR JK?

NamNam: Is it weird that I am happy for them?

Chimchim: @taehyunny Can you please calm tf down? Them making out doesn't make her a GODDAMN SLUT!

Heavenlyours: I ain't an army but DON'T Y'ALL DARE ATTACK, MY QUEEN!

NamNam: @heavenlyours We won't..At least I won't.." Some" people are toxic fans but don't make everyone toxic. 

Auuuugie: I SHIPPED THEM SINCE THE INTERVIEW! DID I MANIFEST THIS SHI OR SOMTH?

Kookiequeeen: THIS BITCH ISTG IMMA REPORT HER! HOW DARE SHE TOUCH MY MAN? 

The comments weren't as dreadful as I expected them to be. 

Of course people were shocked and angry but many of them handled it pretty well. 

It was still a rumor as our faces weren't that clear so Jungkook could just deny the accusations or the rumours could be proved wrong. 

I texted Jungkook telling him to do something about it as I knew that if this situation escalated his reputation would go down the drain. 

***AFTER 10 MINUTES OF INTENSE PANICKING***

It was now raining so my flight was more delayed..

Then..

I was greeted by a call..

*Koo is calling you*

I immediately picked up after reading the name.

(Conversation via voice call)

Koo: I JUST SAW THE CLIP AND I.. I AM SOO SORRY IT WAS ALL MY FAULT! ARE YOU OK MY LOVE...DID SOMEONE ATTACK YOU OR..OR..JUST PLEASE DON'T READ THE COMMENTS! I..

Me: KOO! chill..please..don't worry about me..please... you can always dismiss the rumours..take a deep breath ok?

Koo: But...the thing is...I don't want to..dismiss it..it's real with you y/n... I cannot dismiss it..sooner or later they are going to know about it... Is it ok for me to admit that I actually am kind of relieved that they know about us? I know it is selfish...

Me: Koo..You know what..haters  can Fuck off...Fuck them...We shouldn't care about what others think!

(Author pov)

Jungkook cuts the call leaving y/n perplexed.
Jungkook sat in his car as rain poured outside leaving him with his thoughts and feelings.
He came to a conclusion.
He started a V-live and most immediately got millions of viewers.

(Your author is too lazy to come up with new account names so I'll write xxx representing different users)

Xxx: BUNNY HOW DID THAT BITCH TOUCH YOU?

XXX: How could you do this to me oppa?

Xxx: ARE THE RUMOURS TRUE?

XXX: i am leaving this fandom..my trust is shattered..

Xxx: eeeeeee jk and y/n would look soo cuteeeee.

Jk: hey y'all..so I know a photo has been circulating around and to be honest I am really disappointed on how y'all are reacting.. I was hoping that my  fandom would like the fact that i have someone in my life to love but i guess that was not the case...

Xxx: booboo nooo i am soo sorry.. you can be with whomever you want 😭😭😭😭

Jungkook calls y/n again and puts her on speaker.

Y/n: erm koo?

Jk: y/n...i like you.. I REALLY like you...I like you soo much that i can even imagine our future together.. And i wanted to ask..do you like me?

Y/n: ofc i do...do you think I would risk my carrier for someone i didn't fall for?

Jk: y/n love, your on speaker and that's exactly what I wanted my fandom to know.. we both really like each other army..please don't go anywhere.. believe and support is all that i ask for..

Jk and Y/n did a joint live on insta the next moment.
They got a lot of hate comments but what kept them going were the few positive ones.

(1 month later)

Y/n was now shifting to Korea.
She was going to have a live-in relationship with Jungkook in the apartment he first bought as Jungkook wanted that house "solely marked by y/n"
He used the cycle keychain for that very house and thought it would be the most appropriate if the both of them lived there secluded from the world <3

For y/n living in Korea was a way to have more reach, live with her loving boyfriend and as for family and friends..she already lived pretty far away from her mother and Sanvi was really busy so anyways they met more on FaceTime, so it was a good decision for her to move.

As for the fandoms..
Army and y/n's fandom accepted Jungkook and y/n's relationship but they still needed time.
Jungkook and Y/n realised that people ship people when they witness there chemistry themselves so they decided to be in a public relationship.

Hey y'all
I know the story isn't going anywhere from here and y'all probably want more drama but that will come soon.
I have decided to cut the chapters a little short and the coming  chapters will also be summarised until the important part as i don't want y'all to click off or get bored so please bear with me.

I apologise for the long delay bcz i was suffering from a serious writer's block 😭😭😭😭
More drama incoming with so hang onnnn

I hope y'all enjoyed the chapter.
Until then
Saranghae <3