Not the last goodbye

.

(ISTG THIS SONG MAKES ME SOO HAPPY AND EMOTIONAL AT THE SAME TIME!!!

THIS SONG IS TOOOOOOOOOOO GOOD!!)

Jungkook and I kept gazing not breaking the eye contact when

*Bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz*

Jin was calling him.

"Ahhh I better go"He finally said

Y/n nodded and jungkook started to head towards the gate.

He turned around again and again just to get the final glimpses of y/n.

He waved her a big goodbye through the glass mirrors and y/n smiled and waved back.

(Jungkook pov)

It was really hard to bid Y/n goodbye but I was glad that I did.

I reached my hyungs and told them the traffic was pretty bad and then we all checked in.

(Y/n pov)

I Kept looking at jungkook's figure until it was no longer in sight.

It had not even been 15min and I was missing him.

I went back to my car and saw the cycle keychain again.

I smiled to myself after finally feeling content with my actions.

I finally did it..It made my heart feel better...Even if my heart was aching for something more sometimes it's better to let them go...Sometimes...It's better to be friends...

(Author pov)

A single tear escaped your eye.

You knew that loving Jungkook would be a mistake...Right now it was a mere infatuation for you but if it grew you had to confess it to him and out of a million chances he said 'yes' media would absolutely drown the two of you.

You couldn't let that happen.

Your heart started to ache terribly while you were fighting the urge to sob on the way home.

You started to drive with a very heavy heart and all the noise was being blurred, Jungkook's melodic voice kept replaying in your head as his bunny smile kept appearing in your head.

Meanwhile, Jungkook stared out of the airplane window slowly crying to himself.

He got too attached and was now paying the price.

He had the keychain in his hand which was clutched near to his chest.

He kept brushing his thumb over it remembering your face and drowning in the pain of knowing it would not happen.

He himself couldn't risk your carrier, He already felt guilty enough for taking the chance when he asked you to give him a tour but now after knowing you soo well in such a short period of time he couldn't risk it...

He exhaled a shaky breath and closed his eyes but the tears never stopped.

He looked up and thought how close of a friend you were to him.

You knew you had developed feelings for jungkook the very day you went with him to that small restaurant.

You instantly fell for him.

But it wasn't the same for jk..

(Y/N pov)

I reached home and took a tub of ice cream from the fridge and started to stuff my mouth with it.

*ding*

I immediately took my phone out of my pocket excitedly to see jk's notification but...

(realstraykids messaged you)

Ohkkkk so imma be adding some skz as now the spiciness and second book reference is about to start!

If y'all don't know about skz don't worry!

Imma be explaining with photo's so y'all can clearly imagine!

So this is your bias in straykids.

.

His name is lee yongbok Felix

You're favourite thing about him is his freckles and deep voice(like demonically deep)
He is also Australian and has a personality of a golden retriever

(He is going to be a part of the second book)

.

This is hwang hyunjin

He is extremely good looking and is a very good dancer.
He is 5'9 and is an icon😂

He will be someone you will definitely see a lot

I hope all of you will enjoy these upcoming chapters
There won't be much drama in the first part which is this book
The second book where skz officially enters where this story will get soo addicting.
I have actually narrated this whole story to a special person and they were legit in love with it and encouraged me to write it on wattpad and the character of 'sanvi' is actually based on them.
So thankyou GMM-2019-433553

I really appreciate all your support and I am really looking forward to make this story your new addiction because it's going to be a roller coaster from the second book

P.s this is not the end of the first book this is just a warning 😂😂😂