26

ROBIN

I sighed and groggily sat up. Raya stirred next to me and I looked down at her and saw she was wearing different clothes.

She opened her eyes and gave me a small smile.

"Morning." I said, my voice raspy.

She swallowed. "Morning."

"Where'd you go last night?"

"To sabotage Billy." She responded.

"And?"

"It worked and he probably hates me more."

I nodded.

She pressed her lips to mine briefly and I looked down at her in surprise.

"What was that for?"

"Everything."

I nodded and laid back down. "What's on the agenda for today, bestie?"

"I'll go with you to Scoops but then I'm gonna go to the community pool because I'm pretty sure Karen was going to fuck somebody half her age."

I rolled my eyes and got up. She followed suit. After getting dressed and packing our bags, we headed to the kitchen to see Joyce sitting at the counter holding the drawing of some superhero.

"Hey girls." Joyce said, handing us glasses of orange juice. "How was last night?"

I choked on my drink and Raya blushed.

Joyce rolled her eyes. "I gotta head to work but do you guys know why my magnets keep falling off?"

I shook my head and watched Mrs. Byers leave.

"Real smooth, Robin. Real smooth." Raya teased.

I shot her the bird and she stuck her tongue out. After a quick breakfast, we hopped on her motorcycle and drove down the quiet road.

Starcourt was packed even though it didn't open for another half hour. We ducked through the back entrance and strolled down the hallway, our hands clasped.

I took one look at her and dragged her into a small empty closet and then kissed her.

Raya wrapped her hands around my neck and we continued kissing.

She groaned and pulled away. "I forgot about Will."

"What?"

"I was supposed to pick him up."

"Do you have to go now?" I asked.

She eyed me and shook her head. "I think we should continue."

"Oh yeah?" I asked, a small smile on my face.

She nodded. "Definitely."

I leaned back in. I was all too aware of her warm soft skin, her erratic pulse, the feel of her body against mine.

And then she switched us around so I was against the door and she was pinning me against it.

I couldn't breathe.

There was a lustful wickedness in her eyes as her hands slid down my abdomen and held my waist tightly.

I twirled my hands in her hair and felt the soft strands against my fingers. I tightened my hands as she ran her hands slowly, sensually over my stomach and up to the first button of my work attire.

"I like this outfit on you." She told me, breathlessly as she undid the first unbutton.

"Mmhhhm." I closed my eyes as she pressed her lips to my collarbone, her eyelashes brushing my skin.