24

BILLY

I drove down the road, heavy metal music blasting from the car's speakers, my fingers persistently tapping the steering wheel of the car.

I smile to myself.

I had a thing with Mrs. Wheeler very soon at Motel 6 on Cornwallis. Hopefully she'd be enough to distract me from Raya.

I let out a laugh and then something slammed against my windshield. I slam on my brakes, startled, and the car swerves right into some brush by the old steel works place. My head slammed against the window and I groan in pain.

"Oh no. No. Piece of shit!"

The song began to distort as it played at a lower volume.

I then realized I was bleeding from my temple and I already ached.

"SHIT!" I slammed my hand down on the steering wheel in anger. "DAMN IT!"

I got out and began to circle my car taking in the damage. "Piece of shit!" I screamed, kicking the car.

"Am I interrupting something?"

I whirled towards the voice and saw Raya staring at me. She wore my leather jacket, a red top, and black jeans. She gave me a small smile that sent chills down my body.

"What are you doing here?"

"I'm here because you thought you could date Karen motherfucking Wheeler! A forty year old woman and distract yourself from me. And my master wants you so yeah. Here we are."

"What the actual fuck?"

I looked at the steam rising from my engine and then noticed goo on my windshield.

"That's a rat insides by the way." She said in a calm voice.

"What the hell?"

Then sonething shrieked and the sounds of it scurrying echoed. I looked towards that direction.

"Boo bitch." Raya said. She glanced toward where the sound came from. "He wants you."

"Who's there? HEY!" I looked around and Raya just watched me in amusement. "I said, who's there!"

Sonething wrapped around my leg and then I was flying backwards. I let out a yell and then darkness consumed me.