25

LONGER CHAPTERS COMING SOON.

BILLY

Billy

I ran from the old steel works place. I hopped in my car, started it, and raced away towards the nearest public phone. My tires screeched as I swerved into the parking area and slammed on my brakes.

I hopped out of the car and raced towards the phone. My hands shook in horror as I dialed 911.

My mind kept replaying the moment I got dragged down into the eerie lower levels.

Everything around me began to extort as I replayed more in my head.

I could faintly hear an old grandfather clock chime.

I could still feel the tentacle covering my face as I screamed. I could still smell the rotting of the creature.

The lights began to flicker and the female talking on the receiving end of the phone began to distort.

The lights shut off and the call went dead. I looked around and I put down the phone.

My heart was pounding.

I stepped out of the phone box and realized I was in the Upside Down. It was just as Raya described it.

In front of me, a group of people who were hidden by the fog and the dark.

I began to ask them questions as I got closer.

Then the two people in the front stepped forward.

It was me and Raya.

Clean and holding hands.

What the hell?