CHAPTER 13

APOLLO STARED DOWN AT THE MORTAL REALM

APOLLO STARED DOWN AT THE MORTAL REALM. HIS GOLDEN HUES LOST IN A DEEP TRANCE.

Ever since he had met the h/c haired woman, his peaceful life had took a different turn. He could not indulge himself in his carnal desires like before. Her words kept chanting in his mind like a mantra and he would fail everytime to give into his fleshly desires. Maybe, it was not her words but the simple taunting fact that he might have become like his father which scared and somehow disgusted him.

No matter, how much he tried? Deep down in his heart, he held a hatred towards his father — for whom his mother had greatly suffered.

" She's just a thingI'm using to get rid of my boredom. " Hermes words from their earlier quarrel session replayed in his mind as his golden hues caught the sight of the said woman walking out of her door. She had a pitcher in her hand clearly indicating she was out to flash water.

" To get rid of his boredom..." He mumbled the words, his voice almost a whisper. Was she really intriguing to fill the void in a god's endless dreary life? His lips pressed in a straight line, his brows furrowing slightly. But he did find her amusing. She was different from any mortal, he had come across.

' it won't hurt to give it a try. Moreover, I can't enjoy my life anymore because of her. ' he thought to himself, deciding to meet the mortal once again. ' let's see what she is capable of.'

Taking a last glance of the woman, he turned his back to the balcony and walked out of the garden. As, he turned to head towards the entrance of the palace, he caught the sight of his half brother, Hermes, walked out from another entrance of the palace. It was quite clear, he was headed to the mortal realm.

Hermes looked down at the flowers he had handpicked from the garden. A certain feeling stirring in his stomach — an uneasy almost nervous emotion. The flowers were for y/n friend, Sandra as a token of 'thank you' for inviting him to the dinner. He had wanted to gift the e/c coloured woman one too. However, he decided against it on account of the previous awkard moment where he had unconsciously lean in to kiss her.

Thank goodness! She did not noticed it. Or else, he did not know what to do or say?

Inhaling a deep breath, he prayed deep down that everything would go well tonight. And if the moment seemed right, he would finally reveal the truth to her. Come clean and asked her for another chance.

' I just hope everything go well as planned. '

A/N: THANK YOU FOR READING!