CHAPTER 9

APOLLO WAS ENRAGED TO FIND HIS HALF BROTHER INDULGING WITH Y/N BEHIND HIS BACK

He had told Hermes about her accusation against him and their very beings, the gods. But there he was in the mortal realm, wasting his precious time with the mortal. He tightened his grip on the railing till his knuckles turned white. But what angered him the most was her demeanor towards Hermes.  He hated how she was cold and distant to him while there she was smiling and enjoying his brother's company.

It was not jealousy.

He was just angered with the difference in how she treated him and his half brother. Unaware, the e/c coloured woman had been cold and distant to Hermes in the start. However, his half brother had paved a way into her life and made a place for himself. It was simply because Hermes was open to hear the wrongs and not feel offended. He was self aware and accepting of his nature unlike Apollo.

Infact, it was her perspective on the gods which had attracted him towards her like a moth to a burning flame. However, for Apollo it was that very trait which left a bitter taste on his tongue.

The prince turned away from the sight. He needed to have a talk with Hermes as to why he was visiting the mortal. He possibly could not accept the fact that his half brother would go as far to befriend a mortal who had accused him.

He needed to talk this through with Hermes.

A/N: Thank you for reading and sorry for the short chapter

A/N: Thank you for reading and sorry for the short chapter. I don't want to rush things.