Chapter 27

It's been a few months...haha...anyways enjoy the chapter!
Ps I'm running out of prewritten chapters so that's why it takes so damn long

Third POV

The last exam period was finally over and so everyone was finally able to hangout after school on Friday.

"I'm so happy!" Haechan excited said, slamming his locker shut, startling Jeno who was leaning against the locker next to Haechan's.

"I can tell Haechanie." Jeno stopped leaning against the locker since Haechan was ready to go now.

"Now I can finally see Mark Hyung!" Haechan couldn't stop smiling since he hasn't seen his mate at all this week yet.

"You guys are so cute together." Jeno said, glad that Haechan is happy. "I wish I would find my mate as soon as possible."

Actually tomorrow (Saturday) was Jeno's birthday and on Sunday he could find out who his mate is.

"But Jeno-ah" Haechan started. "You already know who your mate is." Now the two omegas walking to the front of the school where their friends were waiting for them.

"I do?" Jeno was confused, looking at the other omega. "But my birthday didn't even pass yet."

"Silly goose" Haechan continued. "We know— no, everyone knows that Na Jaemin is your mate."

That made Jeno's face go red and that made him slap the other omega who couldn't stop laughing at his friend.

"Ya Donghyuck!" Jeno kept slapping Haechan but it wasn't very hard. However the other omega liked to over exaggerate things.

"Ow ow! Hyung stop hitting me, it hurts!" Haechan faked a cry, running away to the rest of their friends.

"Finally you guys are— why is Jeno chasing Haechan?" Renjun was confused along with the rest of their friend group.

"Hyungie Jeno is being a bully, protect me!" Haechan hid behind Renjun and kept him in between him and Jeno.

"Knowing Haechan, Jeno Hyung is chasing him for a good reason." Jisung said, adjusting the two backpacks he was holding since he didn't want Chenle to hold it despite only his ankle being injured and not his arms.

"Sweetheart what's wrong?" Jaemin pulled Jeno away from the other two omegas but that didn't stop Jeno from glaring at Haechan who was now mouthing 'I told you so.'

"Haechanie was teasing me." Jeno turned to look at Jaemin, a pout appearing on his face.

You're so cute. Jaemin thought, staring at Jeno, not saying anything.

"Jaeminie why aren't you saying anything?" Jeno whined tugging on Jaemin's arm. "If you're just gonna ignore me I'm gonna go to Jisungie." Jeno then let go of Jaemin's arm and was about to go to Jisung.

However the words "go to Jisungie" made Jaemin snap back into reality and pull Jeno before he could reach Jisung who was already waiting for him.

"No stay with me." Jaemin whispered into Jeno's ear, hugging him tightly.

"Fine but you have to give me attention or else I'll go to someone else who will." Jeno hugged the alpha back.

"Please, he's always paying attention to you." Haechan said which Jeno heard.

"Ya Lee Donghyuck!" Jeno tried to get out of Jaemin's embrace to chase Haechan again but Jaemin didn't let him. "Jaeminie let me go!"

"No you said I need to give you attention so that's what I'm doing right now." Jaemin didn't even budge when Jeno slapped his chest.