Chapter 2

This part of the story takes place in freshman year. Also mostly dialogue again :(
Third POV

Years passed since Jeno has last seen Jaemin. And to say he wasn't getting bully would be a lie. And it's not just bullying now. The bullies also resort to flirting which Jeno politely tells them to stop. But that just pisses the alpha's off, leading to beatings.

"P-please leave me alone." Jeno mumbled, blocking his face from the bullies who were kicking and punching him.

"Then why can't you just fucking accept me asking you out on a date?!" The alpha kicked the wall space next to the one Jeno was leaning on.

"Y-you were trying to f-force me." Jeno stuttered, trembling in fear.

"No I wasn't you fucking bitch!" The taller kicked Jeno in the chest, the omega feeling like he couldn't breathe.

"Hey leave him alone!" A deep voice startled the the two.

The alpha looked behind him and saw an even taller alpha, thinking that he's already in high school.

"Shit!" The alpha was not about to be in trouble so he ran off, leaving the omega and the taller alpha alone.

"Are you ok?" The alpha asked, helping Jeno up.

Jeno nodded his head and thanked the alpha.

"Thanks for helping me Hyung." Jeno assumed that the guy was older than him.

"Hyung?" The guy frowned. "Aren't you in high school?" The alpha asked.

"Yeah I am." Jeno was confused. "Aren't you?"

"No I'm still in my last year of middle school." The alpha sighed.

Middle school?! This giant is still in middle school?! Jeno was taken back and apparently the alpha could tell by his face so he started chuckling.

"Yeah I get that reaction a lot." The alpha explained. "Kinda tall for my age huh?"

Jeno nodded in response. Plus that deep voice.

"So what's your name?" Jeno asked, hoping that he could be friends with the alpha.

"My name is Park Jisung." The alpha, now known as Jisung introduced himself.

"I'm Lee Jeno but you still have to call me Hyung cause I'm older than you." Jeno smiled, his eyes smiling as well.

Jisung smiled at the sight and nodded his head, agreeing to call the tiny omega Hyung.

"Now since you saved me from that alpha, I'll treat you to something." Jeno dragged Jisung by the hand which the younger didn't mind. "How does ice cream sound like?"

"Hyung it's almost winter."

"That doesn't mean we can't get ice cream." Jeno then stopped walking and turned to face the alpha. "Unless you don't want it." Jeno pouted, his puppy dog eyes appearing.

"N-no we can get ice cream!" Jisung was taken back by the sight of the cute face which was quickly taken over by his happy face.

"Yay! Now let's get going." Jeno started dragging Jisung once again.

Aigoo he's so cute. Jisung thought, letting the omega drag him to the shop.

Soon enough the two arrived at the ice cream shop which was mostly empty due to the getting cold weather.

"I'll have one scoop of chocolate ice cream on a cone and..." Jeno started before looking at Jisung since he didn't know what Jisung wanted.

"A scoop of cookies and cream in a cup is fine." Jisung stated to the cashier.