Chapter 15

Third POV

Eventually the seven finished eating their lunch and as usual, they (all seven of them) played Rock Paper Scissors to decide who was gonna pay.

"Ugh I'm so full now." Haechan groaned as his mate, who lost Rock Paper Scissors, paid for their food.

"Hyung you can't serious pay for all of that. Let me pay too." Jeno argued with Mark who kept saying no to Jeno's offer.

"No I lost so you don't have to pay." Mark argued back.

"But I want to!" Jeno glared at the alpha who shook his head no. "If you don't let me, I'll stick onto you and annoy you for the whole day!"

"So like Haechanie?" Mark questioned which Jeno nodded his head to, crossing his arms. "Honestly I wouldn't mind that." Mark laughed as he paid the full amount by himself, laugh at Jeno's expression.

Jeno glared at Mark who has turned his back to finish paying before suddenly jumping on his back piggy back style.

Unfortunately for the omega, Mark wasn't really fazed and didn't stagger since Jeno was smaller than he was. He soon started supporting Jeno's thighs with his hands after getting his card back.

"Alright that's done." Mark said, shifting Jeno higher on his back so the omega was more comfortable. "What should we do next?"

Although he was currently being quiet, Jaemin had a cold face on right now, staring at Jeno and Mark who unfortunately looked like a couple together. And obviously that made the alpha slightly mad and jealous.

He then looked at Haechan who was also looking at the two but unlike the alpha, he was happy and had a smile on his face.

Does he not get jealous when his mate is so close to another omega? Jaemin questioned in his mind, not noticing how Renjun was moving closer to him and how Jisung was holding his laugh back.

"Can we go to the park?" Chenle asked. "I don't wanna stay inside all day. Plus it's pretty warm today."

"Good idea lele." Jeno said, unconsciously using a nickname for the younger.

"Lele?" Chenle questioned.

"Oh I'm sorry. I tend to give my close friends nicknames if they don't have one." Jeno was embarrassed.

"I'm one of your close friends?" Chenle questioned.

"Of course! We hang out almost everyday ever since you moved here." Jeno smiled before dropping it. "Did I make you uncomfortable?"

"N-no it's fine Hyung." Chenle stuttered a little. "I actually like it." Chenle smiled.

Jeno cooed at how cute Chenle was and made Mark move closer to the younger so he could squeeze one of his cheeks which he successfully did.

"So cute!" Jeno giggled as he gently squeezed one of Chenle's cheeks. "Now let's go to the park!" Jeno shouted as he loosely wrapped his arms around Mark's neck.

Jaemin saw what the omega did and let out a quiet growl. And Renjun successfully managed to cling onto Jaemin's arm due to the fact that the alpha was so distracted.

Mark laughed at how cute Jeno was acting so deciding to obey the omega, Mark started running out of the store, making sure that Jeno wouldn't fall off, playing along with whatever Jeno wanted.

Everyone then had to run to catch up with the oldest and the third oldest.

"Yah pant...pant... why did you guys have to run so much?" Haechan panted as he laid down on the grass along with Renjun and Chenle, Jaemin and Jisung standing up with Mark just fine.