Chapter 19

Author's note at the bottom
Third POV

It was currently morning on a school day. Jeno woke up at his usual time but he didn't feel very well.

Maybe it's because I ate ice cream late last night. Jeno thought, holding his stomach as if it'll make the burning but bearable pain go away. Never doing that again.

Jeno then slowly got up and made his way to the bathroom to get ready for the day. After his trip to the bathroom, the burning his stomach seemed to dial down which the omega was thankful of.

He then got dressed, grabbed his backpack and headed downstairs to get something for breakfast.

"Jeno?" A deep morning voice scared Jeno quite a bit.

"Yes Hyung? Is something wrong?" Jeno asked since Jaehyun is usually never awake this early in the morning. In fact, the alpha doesn't wake up until 9 or 10 at least.

"I thought I smelt something sweet." Jaehyun's face looked confused, looking around the kitchen, only seeing his younger brother. "You're not planning on making chocolate pancakes are you? We agreed no chocolate pancakes on school days."

"No I'm not hyung." Jeno pouted because of the stupid agreement. When did I even agree to that stupid thing?

"Huh." Jaehyun was still curious on what the smell is. "Umm pup are you ok?" Jaehyun then noticed that his brother looked a little red. "You're not sick or anything?"

"I feel fine hyung." Jeno reassured his older brother who was already coming closer to him.

Jaehyun then pressed his hand against Jeno's forehead and cheeks. Despite the red color, it wasn't that hot.

"That's weird." Jaehyun unconsciously said out loud. "Maybe you should stay home today."

"No I can't hyung. My teacher is going over something important today in class." Jeno said as their front door was opened.

"Babe I'm here!" Jaemin's voice was heard.

"I'm here too." Jisung was behind Jaemin.

"I gotta go hyung. I'll see you when I get home." Jeno hugged his brother before heading towards the living room where the two alphas were.

Jeno was about to greet the two alphas except the alphas grew concerned at the sight of the omega.

"Hyung are you sick? You look sick." Jisung panicked, holding Jeno's face in his two large hands.

"I'm fine Sungie." Jeno quickly removed Jisung's hands since it felt like his face was burning at the contact.

"I agree with Jisungie this time. Plus your sweeter scent." Jaemin spoke, placing his own hand on Jeno's cheeks which the omega didn't mind unlike the younger alpha's hands.

I smell sweeter? Jeno was confused and it appears that Jisung was confused too, having no idea what Jaemin was talking about.

"I'm fine. You guys are just like Jaehyun hyung. Let's just go to school now." Jeno tried to pull the two alphas out the house but was stopped by Jaehyun.

"Not so fast pup." Jaehyun lightly pulled on the back of Jeno's sweater. "If you don't feel well during school, call me or mom."

"Yeah yeah can we go?" Jeno whined.

"I need a word with Jaemin-ssi." Jaehyun's eyes went to Jaemin who nodded his head and followed Jaehyun out the living room.

"Argh we're gonna be late at this rate." Jeno whined.