Chapter 16

Third POV

They stayed at the park for a few hours, either doing their own thing or everyone talking with each other.

The sun was finally going down so everyone decided to was time to go back to Renjun's place since they agreed to stay the night.

"I call the shower first!" Chenle shouted once they arrived inside, hurrying inside his room only to leave and head to the bathroom instead.

Everyone else went towards the living room, Mark and Haechan on the single couch and Jisung and Jeno on one side of the longer couch.

"What should we have for dinner tonight?" Jisung asked as he sat down on the couch with Jeno next to him, laying his arm on Jeno's shoulders.

Jaemin watched the two from where he stood and squinted his eyes at the two. He was so distracted that he didn't notice Renjun's stare on him.

"Oooh can I cook dinner tonight?" Jeno asked excitedly.

"I would love that." Renjun smiled, removing his stare on Jaemin and looking at Jisung and Jeno instead.

Jeno then stood up and to Renjun's surprise, he walked towards Jaemin and tugged on the edge of his shirt.

"Can you help me Jaemin-ssi?" Jeno asked politely, his adorable puppy eyes coming out. "If you don't want to, I can just ask Haechan—"

"No I'll help you out babe." Jaemin's eyes lit up as he smiled. "You know I would never say no to you." He then ruffled Jeno's hair.

"Great let's go!" Jeno then started to drag Jaemin by his hand towards the kitchen but was quickly stopped by someone.

"Wait!" Renjun pulled on Jaemin's other hand.

"Yes hyung?" Jeno questioned as Jaemin quirked an eyebrow up.

"S-should I help as well? I wouldn't want you guys to do all the work." Renjun made an excuse so that Jeno and Jaemin weren't alone together.

"No way hyung. It's your birthday. Jaeminie and I got this. So you just sit back and relax." Jeno pushed Renjun back on the couch which wasn't a difficult thing to do since the older was smaller than him.

"But—" Renjun didn't know what to say since what he truly wanted to say, he couldn't say it at all. I just don't want you and Jaeminie alone! He said in his mind instead, already sulking on the couch.

"Renjunie is always trying to be with Jeno hyung and never me." Haechan made a baby voice, standing up from Mark's lap to sit next to Renjun instead. "Hyung should stay with me instead." Haechan then tightly hugged Renjun who was already trying to escape his grasp.

"Yah Haechan-ah!" Renjun shouted to try and get Haechan off him but utterly failed. "Get off me!"

Haechan pouted but then loosened him grip around Renjun but was still hugging him.

"Hyung's no fun." Haechan faked cried and laid his head on Renjun's chest, the older giving up.

Everyone then laughed at how the two dramatic omegas acted with each other and how they fit each other very well.

Chenle finally finished showering and when he exited the bathroom, he was curious on why everyone was laughing.

"Lele you're finally done." Jeno said once he noticed the younger standing there.

"Yeah I hope I didn't take too long." Chenle replied, noticing how the single couch was taken and the only place left to sit was on the couch next to Jisung,