Chapter 11

Anything that is underline is Chinese

Third POV

It was the end of the school day and like Jaemin said, he actually missed school that day. It made Jeno a little down but there was nothing he could do about it.

He was just leaving the classroom of his last period, trying to get to his locker. However a huge crowd was blocking the way.

What's with this big commotion? Jeno thought as he tried to squeeze himself through the crowds but was unsuccessful.

"Look it's Jeno."

Whispers were made.

"Does he know?"

"I hope he isn't heartbroken."

"If Jaemin doesn't want him, I'll take him."

Jeno rolled his eyes at the last one but he didn't know what the others meant.

"Jeno Hyung there you are!" Someone shouted after seeing Jeno struggling.

"Oh hi Felix." Jeno greeted the younger. "What's with this—"

"I think Jaemin Hyung is cheating on you!" Felix shouted, dragging Jeno by his hand and making his way to the front.

Jeno was confused but let the younger drag him to front since he was struggling to do so. But he didn't get the chance to tell Felix that Jaemin couldn't cheat on him since they weren't even together.

"Hyung look!" Felix pointed at Jaemin and another boy who was actually just Renjun. "He's cheating on you with some other boy!"

Luckily the two weren't at the very front where Jaemin and Renjun would see them.

"Felix I'm not even dating Jaemin." Jeno explained. "We're just friends."

"What?!" Felix shouted. "Actually?"

Jeno then nodded his head in confirmation, thinking why Felix would think that.

"Well you should tell everyone that cause everyone thinks you're dating." Felix added. "I gotta go now Hyung. See ya later."

Jeno waved Felix goodbye and soon the crowd made a way for Jeno to walk to his locker.

"I bet Jeno is livid. Seeing your boyfriend with a person who keeps clinging onto him can do that to you."

Renjun keeps on clinging onto Jaeminie? Jeno thought as he stopped walking, still not being seen by the two, a pout making its way on his face.

"He doesn't look livid." Another person spoke. "He looks sad instead. He's pouting."

"How can Jaemin hurt that cutie?" Someone whined.

"Dude stop. You sound creepy."

"It's really none of our business anyways."

I should get going. Jeno started walking again, walking away from the people who keep whispering about him and Jaemin's "relationship."

"Babe you're finally here!" Jaemin smiled once he saw the omega.

"Hey guys." Jeno greeted the two who were now at his locker with him. "Why are you guys here?"

"Well since I'm moved here, I'm actually going to this school." Renjun explained.

"Oh." Jeno simply just said, letting the alpha back hug him at his locker like he usually did. Does that mean he'll be with Jaeminie even more now?