Chapter 13

Happy birthday to our precious leader Taeyongie! Nctzens love you 💚💚💚

Third POV

It was a peaceful Saturday and Jeno was bored at home since he had nothing to do. And the person he usually hung out with is busy with his fiancé and his family's business.

There was something he wanted to do but he didn't want to go alone. However, all of his friends were busy today. The only person who wasn't busy was his brother.

I wanna go to that new store at the mall. Jeno thought as he laid on his stomach. Maybe I should convince Jaehyun Hyung to go with me. Jeno got up and left to his room to go his older brother's room.

Jaehyun was reading a book in his room when Jeno barged in.

"Hyungie can we please go to the new boba shop at the mall?" Jeno sweetly asked, not wanting to go alone.

"You can go with Jaemin. We both know he won't say no to you." Jaehyun simply answered as he turned a page in his book.

"But he's with Renjunie and they're doing something related to their business or whatever." Jeno pouted, laying on Jaehyun's neatly made bed. "Please Hyung. It's too boring at home."

Jaehyun sighed and closed his book after book marking it of course. He was about to make his rebuttal but then looked at his brother who was silently begging with his puppy eyes.

"Fine." Jaehyun sighed. "Go get dressed and meet me downstairs."

Jeno then stood up, obviously excited, and ran out Jaehyun's room to go to his own to change.

After he got dressed, he walked downstairs and saw his brother already waiting for him at the door.

"Thanks Hyung." Jeno hugged Jaehyun before leaving the house.

"Yeah yeah." Jaehyun said but smiled at how he made his brother happy.

The drive to the mall wasn't long and soon enough Jaehyun was parking the car.

"Hurry up Hyung! I heard there's a deal right now." Jeno tugged on Jaehyun's sleeve. "I hope there isn't a long line."

"If there is, you order for me. Standing in line is too tiring." Jaehyun complained.

Once they arrived near the area where the new shop is, Jeno groaned at the long semi line since he hated waiting.

"Get me something fruity or sweet. I'll be waiting across in the food court." Jaehyun stated before leaving Jeno alone. He wasn't scared that someone would do anything to Jeno since it was very crowded and people would be quick to judge.

Eventually Jeno got to the front of the line and placed his and Jaehyun's drink order. And because of the deal they had going on, Jeno got one of the drinks for free.

That's a really good deal. Too bad it's only for limited time. Jeno thought as he looked at his receipt, not paying attention where he was walking.

And apparently someone else wasn't paying attention either so ultimately they bumped into each other, causing the two to fall to the ground.

"Ouchie." Jeno thought as he rubbed his forehead before looking at the other person, noticing how he's rubbing his forehead too. "Oh my god I'm so sorry." Jeno immediately stood up and offered his hand to the other person who took it.

Once the other person stood up and looked at Jeno with a smile, Jeno noticed how pretty, no, how beautiful he looked.

"Thank you and sorry for bumping into you as well." The other smiled. "I'm Taeyong, an omega."