Chapter 24

Third POV

Soon enough, all of them finished eating their lunches. And as usual, Jeno was now on a sugar high.

"I wanna go to the pet store!" Jeno excitedly said,
Mark holding him back from running all over the mall until he finds what he's looking for. "I wanna go to the pet store!" He kept repeating.

"Pup we'll go as soon as Renjun-ah and Jaeminie comes back from the bathroom." Mark sighed, slightly struggling to hold back the hyper omega.

"I wanna see puppies and kitties!" Jeno ignored what Mark said and still tried to escape his grasp.

"What would Jaemin hyung do in this situation?" Chenle accidentally said out loud instead of his thoughts.

"He'll probably say something like 'If you don't calm down now, you're never allowed to have another strawberry milkshake ever again.'" Jisung mocked Jaemin's supposedly words.

What Jisung said made Haechan start laughing so hard.

"Oh my god! That is something he would say!" Haechan laughed.

Jeno didn't heard everything Jisung said but unfortunately he heard the ending.

"I'll never get another strawberry milkshake again?" Jeno's bottom lip started quivering, quickly turning around to look up at Mark for confirmation. "Is that true hyung? Jaeminie won't let me have another milkshake again?"

(Guys I'm like editing this chapter like wayyy after I wrote it and I'm lowkey cringing but he's so cute at the same time. Yeah this is my writing style...)

Before Mark could answer, someone else answered instead.

"Baby I would never ever not let you have a strawberry milkshake. Don't listen to Jisung's nonsense." Jaemin answered, quickly pulling Jeno into his arms while giving Jisung a glare. "So don't cry ok?"

"Ok Jaeminie...." Jeno quietly responded, the two not noticing Renjun's eyes on them. "Can we go see the cute puppies and kitties now?" Jeno then looked up and asked Jaemin who nodded his head.

"But first off, no one's allergic right?" Jaemin asked everyone who answered no. "Alrighty then, let's go."

Unfortunately for them, the pet store wasn't near them at all. It was actually on the second floor but that didn't bother Jeno at all.

"Jisung!" Jeno shouted as he opened the door and made eye contact with the person he was looking for.

"Jeno!" The squirrel like person smiled and opened his arms for Jeno to run into.

"Umm hyung, I'm right here." The young alpha was confused.

"You're not the only one with that name you idiot." Chenle rolled his eyes.

"Jeno who is this?" Mark asked.

"Guys this is Han Jisung. He's my friend who works here. He's the same age as us but a year below in school." Jeno explained.

"Wait then shouldn't we know him since he's in our grade?" Jisung pointed at himself and Chenle,

"Actually I used to go to a different school so you guys might had not seen me yet. I just became friends with him after Felix introduced us." The other Jisung explained. "So just so we're not confused, you guys can call me Han."

"Nice to meet you Hannie." Haechan stuck out his hand and smiled at the squirrel like person. "I'm Donghyuck or Haechan but you can call me Haechanie cause it sounds cuter!"

"Well nice to meet you Haechanie." Han shook his hand, smiling back. "Nice to meet all of Jeno hyung's friends."

Everyone then introducing their names to Han and started talking. Until someone snuck up behind Han and scared him.