Chapter 21

OMFG HEY GUYS ITS BEEN SO LONG (a whole ass year...my bad guys) anyways I hope my precious readers waited for me patiently and still remembers this book (cuz I didn't and I had to reread my own book to write again...I recommend doing so if you did forget) Anyways please enjoy!!!

Third POV

It was the next day and as he predicted, Jeno's heat finally came to an end. And obviously the omega was happy about it.

Now I can finally see Jaeminie and everyone else! Jeno smiled as he excitedly got out of bed to go get ready in the bathroom.

After getting ready in the bathroom and getting dressed in his room, Jeno quickly ran down the stairs with his backpack in hand, heading towards the kitchen.

He was about to grab something random for his breakfast but a ding from his phone made him look at who was texting him.

Jaeminie 🐰✨

Is your heat over?

Can I see you today?

Actually you should stay
home and rest instead.

Just text me whenever you
wake up.

Jeno smiled at Jaemin's words cause it showed that the alpha truly cares for him. With his quick fingers, he quickly typed out a response.

My heat's actually over so
we can see each other today!

Oh thank god

I missed you so much.

I'll tell Jisungie that we can
pick you up again starting
today 😁

Jeno then remembered how early these two alphas can be when picking him up, especially when they're excited or haven't seen each other in a while which in this case is both.

He then made himself a bowl of cereal and poured some milk in and began eating. Just as he was about to take a bite, a knock was heard from the front door.

Jeno looked at his phone for the time and saw that it was way earlier than what they usually picked him up.

Leaving the bowl of cereal on the counter, Jeno walked towards the door and opened the door, shocked since he was immediately hugged afterwards.

"Jeno-ah I missed you!" Jaemin excitedly said which was rare since Jaemin wasn't usually this energetic in the morning.

"I missed you too Jaeminie." Jeno softly replied as he nuzzled his face against Jaemin's chest, closing his eyes in comfort.

"Hey I'm here too. Rude." Jisung was "offended" but deep down he was happy his hyungs could be with each other again.

"I'm sorry Sungie." Jeno tried to escape Jaemin's hug to give a hug to the younger alpha as well but the other alpha did not let go at all. "Nana let go. I missed him too." Jeno looked up at Jaemin with a pout on his adorable face.

"No way I'm letting you go now. I haven't seen or been with you for almost a whole week." Jaemin frowned, squeezing Jeno slightly tighter.

Jeno sighed but looked at the younger, mouthing an apology which the younger alpha said it's ok to.

"But can you actually let go? I didn't get to eat my breakfast yet." Jeno asked, looking up at the alpha again, his bottom lip jutting out a bit.