Chapter 10

Third POV

"J-Jaemin's fiancé?" Jeno stuttered, pushing Jaemin away, facing Renjun. "Is this true?" He turned back to face Jaemin. "I thought you didn't have any relationships while in the states." Jeno pouted, turning sad again.

Jisung obviously sensed Jeno's sadness and tried to pull Jeno away from the other alpha but Jaemin noticed and pulled Jeno further away from the younger, a small growl making its way on his face, glaring at the younger alpha for a brief moment.

"Well technically he is my fiancé." Jaemin answered, his hand going around Jeno's waist. "But it's an arranged marriage for our families' business. We're just friends."

After Jaemin finished talking, Jeno watched how Renjun's face changed after hearing the alpha's words but it was quickly gone.

"But what about your mates?" Jeno asked, looking at Renjun from the corner of his eye. "Your birthday hasn't passed yet. And Renjun doesn't look older than you." Jeno said which made Renjun laugh.

"My birthday is actually in a few weeks so we'll see if we're mates or not." Renjun spoke up, shocking Jeno with what he said.

"S-so he's older than me?" Jeno stuttered, looking at the alpha for an answer, still surprised that Renjun was older than him.

"That's right babe." Jaemin answered once he saw Jeno looking at him. "This shortie is the oldest out of all of us."

"Hey don't call me that. You don't hear me call you flirty asshole. " Renjun glared at the alpha who just stuck his tongue out at his friend like a child.

"But besides that, even if he isn't my mate, we'll still be engaged with each other." Jaemin continued talking. "My dad is only giving me a year to find my mate. And if I don't, then I have to marry Renjun." Jaemin sighed but then smirked. "But we all know you and I are practically made for each other." Jaemin smirked, Jeno's face going red. "I bet we're mates for sure."

Like before, Jeno secretly watched Renjun's face and thought he saw jealousy on the older's face but wasn't a hundred percent sure.

"Jaemin-ah don't be mean to Renjun Hyung." Jeno scolded the alpha, pushing him away. "Now let's go inside." Jeno said. "Sungie you coming?"

"Nah I have to get home now. I promised my dad I'll help him clean the house. I'll see you guys tomorrow." Jisung waved goodbye at his hyungs.

"Hyung will you be joining us?" Jeno asked Renjun, already unlocking the door.

"If you don't mind. I wanna get to know the person Jaemin has been talking about nonstop." Renjun laughed.

"Nonstop?" Jeno questioned, looking at Jaemin who didn't even look embarrassed at all.

"It's you. How can I stop talking about my precious sweetheart?" Jaemin grinned, moving his face closer to the omega's.

"Ok stop already." Jeno pushed Jaemin away, waking in his house.

Jeno, Jaemin, and Renjun walked inside the house, Jaemin already going to the living room along with Renjun right behind him. Jeno was going to the kitchen to get some snacks for his guests.

He walked back and saw Jaemin and Renjun sitting next to each other on the larger couch, leaving some space available but the single couch completely empty.

"I brought snacks just in case you guys are hungry." Jeno placed them on the coffee table, sitting down on the single couch.

"Thanks." Renjun smiled.

On the other hand, Jaemin frowned since Jeno wasn't sitting next to him or wasn't even near him like usual.

"Jeno~" Jaemin whined, patting his lap to signal the omega to sit on his lap like they usual did.