Chapter 22

Third POV

It was Saturday morning and Jeno was in his room, doing what he usually does during exam season, studying.

Except this time he had company, Jaemin was there. He was sleeping on the bed next to the omega, hugging Jeno's waist as Jeno studied.

This alpha sleeps so much and rarely studies...how does he do so well in school? Jeno thought while he looked at the sleeping alpha, taking a small break from his studies.

Just when he was about to get back to studying, a grumble noise came from his stomach. He then realized it was late in the morning and he didn't even have breakfast yet.

I should make something for us. Jeno then started to clean all his textbooks and notebooks, putting them aside. Hyung's probably not awake either. I should make him breakfast too.

After putting everything aside, it was now the hard part, getting Jaemin's arms off him.

He carefully removed the front arm which was success but when he tried to move the back arm, the two arms just went right back where they first were except his hug was tighter than before.

"Nana I have to make breakfast for us now. It's gonna be pancakes with chocolate chips." Jeno whispered but the alpha heard it just fine. He was just choosing to pretend to still be asleep. "Can you let me go? Please?" Jeno asked with a soft voice.

"We can just skip breakfast and have lunch later. We can go to your favorite diner at the mall today." Jaemin mumbled back, not being able to keep up the pretend sleeping anymore.

"But I don't wanna go out today." Jeno crossed his arms and pouted. "I'm still studying for exams which by the way you never study for." He then slapped Jaemin's shoulder but that didn't faze the alpha at all.

"...."

"Jaemin I can't hear you." Jeno said after Jaemin's mouth stopped moving. "Speak up!"

"I think you should take a break from studying. Let's go out today." He spoke more clearly, finally opening his eyes. "Now about those pancakes." Jaemin finally sat up and leaned his face close to Jeno's who got flustered at the close proximity.

"I-I'll go make them now so let go!" Jeno struggled but the grip was still there.

"Only if you give me a good morning kiss." Jaemin grinned, his face still close to the omega.

"Fine." Jeno pouted but turned Jaemin's head to the side and quickly kissed the alpha on the cheek. "Happy?" Jeno mumbled, his own cheeks turning slightly red.

"Very much so." Jaemin then removed his arms and stretched them above his head. "Come on let's go. I'll help you make those pancakes."

"Yay!" Jeno instantly forgot what just happened since his love for pancakes with chocolate chips was above everything else.

"Let me just go wash up in the bathroom real quick and I'll meet you downstairs." Jaemin walked out the room to go to the bathroom.

Jeno got off his bed, wore a random oversized hoodie which probably belonged to Jaemin, and headed downstairs.

He then started to make the batter but during the time he was mixing the ingredients together, he got startled because of the two arms wrapped around his waist...again.

"Yah don't scare me like that." Jeno scolded the alpha who apparently appeared out of nowhere.

Jaemin however knew how to get back on Jeno's good side. He placed a kiss on the back of Jeno's nape which caused Jeno to stop what he was doing for a second before resuming.