Mav's dating expectations for his daughter

Ok, so we all know that Maverick has high expectations for who his child can be with pilots not being one of them. But who would he let y/n date from the dagger squad?

1. Bob, Maverick knows that Bob is the kind of man who will worship and treat you like the only girl in the world. Bob is also one of the most responsible.
2. Fanboy, This boy is so sweet he has a heart of gold. Mav sees that in his everyday day life when interacting with Fanboy and it stands out amongst the other pilots so he knows his daughter will be treated well.
3. Phoenix, He thinks she is a person who is responsible and is glad you are with someone who will not be in danger. But a little worried she will be too hard on you given her sometimes emotionless demeanor.
4. Rooster, I think at first he is worried about his little girl dating Rooster because of that time he lost his temper with Hangman. Once he realizes all of the great things Rooster can do for you he doesn't mind it as much
5. Payback, he doesn't know that much about him.
6. Coyote, he doesn't know that much about him.
7. Hangman, No No No No No, It would take Hangman a lot of attitude change if he wanted to date y/n. Maverick knows he's not good for her because he has been super mean to all of the dagger squad except a few and Maverick wants his girl to date a nice guy, not a jerk.

This chapter is opinion based only and not meant to be taken seriously! As our own people, we should be able to date whoever we want if our partner treats us with respect. So please do not let this influence your own life I just thought of a fun chapter idea

P.s. Maverick loves all his children equally no matter who they date!

Have a good night
- dancer73333