Who let the dogs out?(jake seresin x reader)

Thanks: bellanicole20 for requesting this it was super cute and fun to make!

--y/n's pov--

I walk out to the back porch with Ninja's lead in my hand I connect it to the tree and then walk in to get him. He's already waiting at the door

" Come here Ninja time to go out," I say and my dog follows me out the screen door. I put him on the lead and walk back into the house to continue to make the sandwiches I am bringing to my friend's house.

--Jake's Pov--

I stop running to tie my shoes. And wipe the sweat from my face. I like running on nice days rather than going to the gym the fresh air is nice.

While tieing my left shoe I feel something brush up against me its soft? I then look up and see a fluffy brown dog and he sticks his tongue out and starts panting.

"Hey buddy," I say the dog then barks.

I start to pet the dog to have him gain my trust. After a few seconds, this thing lays down right on the pavement. I look at the little heart tag
And it says.

Ninja

The back shows more info.

31 Seaside Dr.
Miramar CA
Y/n y/l/n

Luckily for Ninja, I know exactly where that is my buddy Coyote lives a few houses down on Seaside drive. I take Ninja by the collar and we start walking to his house. It looks like he broke his lead because there is a short piece of rope and clip hanging from his collar.

" Hey Ninja pup we're almost home," I tell the dog when we turn on to Seaside drive. I love the name Ninja it's a cool name for a dog like this little guy. All of a sudden He barks and I feel his collar tug out of my hand but I restrain him from going any further.
I then look in his direction and see a few squirrels he must have been trying to chase them and got loose. I reach the house and tell Ninja to sit. Then ring the doorbell. A lady then opens the door. She looks right down at Ninja with fear in her eyes.

" Hey, I was on a run it looks like your dog broke his lead and he walked up to me." I smile at her Ninja then walks and sits beside his mama on the porch.

" Oh oh my gosh I didn't even see him or hear him and I had the window open. Thank you so much you are a lifesaver." She smiles.

I then see her look me up and down. And she brings her head back to my eyes. I wink at her she's kinda cute with her long hair and nice body.

I then see her fight a smile.

Surprisingly even with squirrels around Ninja still stays on the front porch now laying down.

" Nice to meet you I'm Jake Seresin." I shake my hand out to the pretty girl. For some reason with her, I get a pit in my stomach that I don't feel with the other girls I try to pick up.

" y/n y/l/n and I think you figured out this is my Ninja pup. " she smiles.

Oh my goodness her teeth are so white they could blind someone.

Wow! and I thought I was hot.

" He's adorable I'm glad he found me then I wouldn't have been able to meet you " I then laugh it off.

" Hey your outfit looks nice I like it." she complements.

"I like you too." CRAP I just said that.

She smiles.

" Hey, Jake you wouldn't wanna exchange numbers or something to get to know each other a little more? " She fidgets with her necklace now.

" I'd love your number sweetheart." I smile, there's my confidence. I take my phone out and then she puts her number inside it and texts herself.

" Ok Jake I have to get to a party for my friend but I will talk to you at some point if that's ok." When she tells me" at some point" like its, not a priority somehow it grabs me on more.

" Sounds good I will talk to you later. " I say then continue my run. Later at the hard deck, I tell Coyote about y/n and her cute dog Ninja.

BONUS:

5 years later

--Jake's pov--

"DADDY! DADDY! LOOK! Ninaaa's givin me a ride." I then look over to see my daughter Serria riding on Ninja's back. The poor dog.

" Hey get off Ninja you don't wanna hurt him," I say with concern she then falls off the dog. My baby girl doesn't cry shes a tough one like me. Ninja licks her tiny face.

" Ewwww Ninja STOP ITTTT! " My little toddler yells. We then are both interrupted by y/n who just put out dinner on the table.

" Come and get it!"

" Foooooooooood!" Our little one says and runs to her seat.
And Ninja follows to eat any food scraps Serria leaves.

Hey everyone I hope you all liked this it was super fun and cute to write. And ngl I kinda like Hangman with a doggy.I Hope you all had a great day! Also please put in more requests I love writing what you guys like!