Slumber party Rooster x reader

Trigger warning: Drinking.

You and Em were sitting in your living room laughing and talking about anything and everything. You guys talked about missed memories and new things about Top Gun. You went to Top gun for a mission that was coming up in a few weeks you were flying with the most prestigious pilots in the nation. Getting lonely you invited your friend Em over to your short term apartment for the next few days.

" Oh my gosh he actually jumped the fence? Em that's terrible what did you do?" You asked when Em told you a story about her cat getting out.

"My nabor got him for me she saw that he got outside before I went around the fence." Em says calmly.

" That's good you must have been so scared." You replied.

"Yeah but my little cat is calm and safe now thats all that matters." Em assures you.

After that you check your phone seeing you got a text from rooster and blush.

" Emmmmm." You say.

"Whatttttttt." She laughes.

" Rooster texted me ." You giggle and smile like a teenager.

"Oh my gosh what did he say?" Em asks.

"He said 'Gosh you guys need to tone it down I can hear you from my shower.'" You laugh.

"How can h-"

"He lives next door ."You say.

"And you didn't tell me! Come on let's invite him over!" Em protests.

" What no." You disagree.
" Uhhh yes." Em says running out the door with you following her. Em knocks on the door and then you curse Em out in your head. After a few seconds Bradley answers the door.

" Hey ladys whats up?" Rooster says.
" y/n wan-"
" And you too!!" You interrupt.

" yes Y/n and I were wondering if you wanted to come join us you know bake cookies do eachothers nails and talk about boys." Em and Rooster laugh.

" Well thats a too good of an other to pass up how can I say no?" He smiles.

Rooster gets a few things and walks out the door following you and Em.

"Do you guys wanna listen to music I am in a music mood?" Em says.

"Sure." You say. You then sit on the floor next to Rooster as he passes you a drink. You end up singing all the songs you know. Rooster plays the song Great Balls Of Fire last and it gives you a great idea and so Em and Roos follow along with it .....

This leaves Rooster laughing and he hugs you for your great idea. After that you guys ended up calling Phoenix and Rooster annoys her asking trying to find out if her and Hangman secretly had history wich resulted in her hanging up and the 3 of you laughing and getting more to drink. Because of the substance in you seem to be leaning on your friend Rooster a lot and he smiles at you.
" Ok this is it let's play a game like like like truth or dare or something." Em says.
" Em are you like 10 or something?" Rooster calls her out.
" Right now yes we are so deal with it ." You chime in always ready to back up your friend.
" Rooster go first." Em laughes.
" Ok fine truth or dare Em?" He smirks.

" Truth."
" Are you a lesbain?" He snickers.
"ROOSTER," you say knowing he meant it rudly.
" Nope I have one beautiful boyfriend that I have been with for many years, he's so cute." Em hides her face then smiles.
" Ok fine your turn then." He says.
" Ok y/n ."
" dare."She says.
" I dare you eat 3 raw hot dogs from the fridge." Em says.
" What n-." She rolls her eyes and gets up, Em then states she has to use the bathroom so it is just you and Rooster now. You take the hotdogs out of the fridge and and you see Rooster leaning against the kitchen counter smiling.
" Wait y/n, I I need to do one more thing before your all hotdog breathed." He chuckles. He then takes her in and kisses her makeing a drunken mistake. Em then comes out and sees then kissing and she gasps.
" This is not what it looks like Em." You say then shove a hotdog in your mouth and gag it up. After that you guys keep playing but eventually Rooster goes home because the three of you are tired. You prossed the fact that Rooster kissed you today and hoped that he actually does like you and you go to bed.

The next day you are at the air craft carrier and Rooster approaches you.

" y/n I am so sorry for kissing you last night that was so stupid of me and I didn't even know what you wan-."
You interrupt him with a hug and he smiles.
" Thats right you didn't know what I wanted but you took a great guess because I'd galdy relive that kiss Rooster." You smile still hugging his large back.
" y/n I gotta admit I do have feelings for you. Will you go out on a date with me?" He says blushing. And you smile ear to ear.
" I like you a lot Rooster I would love to go out with you." You smile. Then he then gets called over by Maverick so you then go over to the womans lockers to put your belongings there. " I can't wait Rooster." You thought to yourself...

I feel as if this is bad but here ya go!