Hotel heart throb part 4 ( Robert floyd x reader)

Hey everyone I hope you have enjoyed The Hotel heartthrob series so far!  It's so fun to write! Tell your friends about this series and book if you want to. Well, here it is "Hotel Heart throb part 4".

--Y/N's pov--

We enter the plane and I can already feel my airplane anxiety creep up as I and Bob enter our seats. I take the window seat.

" Do you wanna switch seats?" He asks.

" No, I like the window seat." I look at him.

" But you hate planes and heights!" He whispers.

" I know but I like being in the window seat it feels secure like I know what's happing at all times," I say defensively. 

"Ok sounds good." He says.

--Robert Floyd's pov--

I put our suitcases in the overhead bins and stow my backpack under the seat in front of me. I think it's kinda funny how Y/n can be anxious in a commercial plane like this but it's also kinda cute when she's frightened.  She looks robotic as we start to move on the taxiway. She told me she has a little fear I don't think this little.

As the plane starts to take off I see her grip the armrests like her life depends on them.

"Take my hand, I whisper in her ear. She then grabs my hand strongly. Holy moly I can even feel the blood circulation leaving my fingers. After we have been in the air for a few minutes she loses her grip and we go on as normal until we land she only gets a little nervous when the plane lands.  We leave the airport and go to the car.

" Bob I have a confession to make." She tells me. When y/n says that I know it will be something cute and meant as a joke and not seriously.

" What?" I say.

" I think I missed your car more than you the past few years." She says running her hands down the side of my Chevrolet Corvette. She loves this car I remember she drove me to the Chevrolet dealer, and how my parents reacted when I saved all my money from birthday parties and my allowance because I knew I was getting that car.

" God I remember the day you got this beauty we were 18 you walked out of the dealer with a Corvette key fob I thought you were joking. But nope that day you drove home in your fancy sports car and I had my dad's beat-up conversion van."  She says then we both get in the car. We drive down the highway to my apartment. A few seconds after we take the exit I randomly feel a peck on my cheek. I look over at her and before I can even register her expression her lips kiss mine. We kiss for a little but I have to pull away to look at the road.

" Sweetheart I need to look at the road," I say with my eyes on the street.

" Then pull over," she says impatiently.

" We will be home in 5 minutes be patient," I say. Gosh, girl slow your roll.

"No pull over into that gas station and kiss me please." She says.  Gosh, fussy wussy I think. I turn into the Shell and park I look over and she now has her face hidden with her sweater sleeve.

I move them away, slide y/n in my lap, and we look at each other in complete awe she's mine. Finally. I kiss her beautiful lips and she does the same to me and wraps her hands around my neck, her lips are smooth and buttery like last night. It makes me insecure about my slightly chapped ones. We break for air but it's too addicting I love her. I need her.  Are lips crash and she brings her hands to my hair. At this our tounges fight for dominance I slow my roll and let her lead she's so amazing at kissing I could kiss her for hours. We then stop.