Hotel heart throb part 3 (Bob x reader)

Guys I am so happy you all liked hotel heart throb parts one and two and I hope you like part 3 as well it's super fun to make. And I got happy when you guys asked for part 3 /got excited about it! So here we go...

--Roberts pov--

I wake up and forget that I'm with y/n  until I feel the new light feeling of her in my grasp. I squeeze her back in a hug and she shakes. 

"Good morning." She says in a sweet voice.

" Oh, I didn't mean to wake you." I apologize.

" I was already up." She tells me. Then I remember that she often naturally gets up when the sun rises.

" Ok." I smile and nuzzle into her a little more. We lay together in each other's well-rested presence and are breaths seem to sync as we are still and quiet in this cuddle. I then realize.  " I knew it. I knew she was the best at cuddling. " I think.

We lay there for about 10 min until she excuses herself to use the bathroom. While she does that I turn my phone on and text Katrina (his big sister).

 While she does that I turn my phone on and text Katrina (his big sister)

Y/n then walks back and jumps on her side of the bed.

" Hiiiii Mr. lieutenant Robert Floyd." She says dramatically.

"Hey y/n," I say I then pick her up to my lap. She looks at me with her beautiful y/e/c (your color eyes) eyes.
And are faces melt and we give each other Eskimo kisses as we part our noses she giggles. I then peck her lips.

" Whenever you start to get hungry you let me know and we can go ok?"

I smile down at her she's just so adorable.

"Do you care if we get ready now?"  She asks.

" Nope let's go!" I hug her and then get off the bed.

--y/n's pov--

We walk Into the bathroom and brush our teeth. After that, I leave it so he can change. After he changes, I take my medicine and put on my sundress and light makeup.

I walk out of the bathroom put on my sandals and we head out. While we are in the rental car that he insisted to drive he puts his hand on my knee. It leaves me blushing. We get out of the car at the restaurant and we walk in. It's a sweet atmosphere with the smell of sugar maple and eggs. We get greeted by a sweet teenage girl and she brings us to a table. And we look at our menus.

" What are you gonna get sweets?" I blush. Did he just use a pet name for me?

" I think the fried eggs and toast". I say it's the cheapest thing on the menu and I don't wanna break his bank.

" No you aren't, you're holding off because you don't want me to have to spend more money. " He reads my mind.

" C can I get an omelet then?" I ask nervously I just feel guilty about spending his money.