Hotel Heart throb (Bob x reader)

Bob x reader
Here is more Bob content bc we must protect this bean at all costs.

" Hahaha, we could go to the pet-friendly one and take your cat with us ?" Bob chuckles.
Bob and I were friends since elementary school we don't see each other quite often now because of work but we still always keep in touch. Another childhood friend of Bob and I are getting married so we  decided that we would go 50/50 on the hotel room, and now we are on the phone trying to find a hotel that has good reviews and prices.

" Oh oh wait what about this Hilton Garden Inn? I stayed in one of those with my college friends a few years ago its a good "experience" shall I say. This one is 15 minutes from the venue." I smile on the other end of the phone.

" That sounds great." He says.

"Ok, then Bobert I will see you next Friday." I joke and hang up smiling then I bury my face in my pillow thinking about how much I love him and don't know how to tell him it has been this way since high school but I just don't know what to do. It was easier when he went away for work but after the fun late-night calls it bothered me.

--next Friday

I then unpack things like my phone and laptop charger and my toiletries

I then unpack things like my phone and laptop charger and my toiletries. After that I lay on my bed and started to doze off I did not get any sleep on the plane this morning I have a tiny fear of being in planes that I somehow cannot get over. So sleeping on one isn't my forte.  I then hear the door knock so I run up to it and open the door.
"Bob!" I exclaim and pull him into a hug.
" Hey y/n." he smiles as he hugs me. I then lead him into the hotel room.
" Oh my gosh I missed you so much," I say.
" same!! I know we call a lot but it's been forever since I have seen you in person." He says enveloping me in another long hug I start to pull away and I feel as if he doesn't wanna let go so we stay there a little more. He then gets settled in and I give him his room key which he puts in his wallet.
" What do you wanna do tonight?" He asks sitting on his bed and me sitting on mine.
" We could go out to a sports bar and  get some wings and maybe a drink or two?"

" Oh um sure." He says to me.
" Ya got a problem with that?" I say reacting to his weird tone.
" No." He says.
"Ok sounds good then." We agree to watch TV until it's time to go.

During the middle of the episode, I feel something wet pool in my underwear. "Ugh," I think to myself and I go in and use the bathroom. My joggers are all stained from blood gosh this is so embarrassing. I discard the joggers and undergarments.
" Bob?" I yell on the verge of tears.
" Yeah?" He asks.
" I umm can you get me a pair of my panties and pajama pants?" Tears pour down this is mortifying for me its gross enough as it is never mind him having to help me.
"Uhhh yeah but I can't find your other set of  Pajama pants anywhere." Oh no I forgot them didn't I?" I think bob I -." I now start sobbing.
"Hey hey hey y/n shhhhh its ok."He coos from the other side of the door.
" you can borrow my shirt it will be like a nightgown on you." He says in his normally soft voice.
He then sticks the panties and his big shirt through the door I put them on still in tears, take care of myself and then walk out trying to dry my eyes.
He then looks at me with sympathy.

" Y/n/n ( your nickname) come here he says holding his arms out and I fall into the hug he is offering.
"Shhh, it's ok it's ok." He says and then wipes the tears from my eyes and I  sniffle. We stay like this for a little bit until he is completely holding me and he keeps trying to calm me down and telling me to not be embarrassed. I then lose my mind or well speak my mind.
" Bob I love you," I say and sob some more Into his chest.

"Well, I love you to y/n." He says.

"No Bob more than just like friends or brother and sister I love you love you, I wanna be yours, Bob," I say and cry a little more. He then gasps. And I break away from the hug I then see him go to tears as well, yet he stays silent?

" I love you too y/n." He cries but with a smile on his face. I smile.
" Bob." I look at him and then hug him again.
" I love you." He reassures me. I then pull him into a kiss that lasts until we need to pull back for air.
" Since when Bob?" I ask.
" A long time, like the middle school I think." He says to me and my heart drops. And He hasn't said anything?
"That doesn't matter tho because maybe now I can love you without feeling guilty. Maybe now you can be mine?" He asks.
" Eww your so cheesy." I chuckle. " I'd love to be your girlfriend Bob."

" This is amazing." he pulls me into a hug and we then sit on the bed.

" Hey, Bob?" I ask.
" Yeah?" He smiles down at me.
" I don't wanna go out tonight I just wanna stay here with you. Maybe order a pizza and get it with room service. I wanna stay with only you tonight." I ask hoping he doesn't say that he wanted to go out still.

"That sounds like a great idea. I wanna tell you even more stuff about... well everything." He smiles and right then and there I swear I could melt. " plus you look cute in my shirt so I don't want you to take it off." He then pulls me into another hug and I'm surprised.
" Ok then let's look for pizza places," I say pulling my phone off my bed then putting my head in his lap and we start looking.

Ok ok ok, I think imma make a part two and tell you guys what happens tonight and at the wedding should? pls, let me know!?