Bffs Bob x female dancer reader

FYI: this is nonedited

Y/n walked into a tiny bar with nervousness, and anxiety in her mind she as looked at her phone in hopes of a new text from her friend Maggie but still nothing. Being one of the only people in the bar she takes a seat on one of the stools. The woman who is behind the counter then approaches her.

" Hello, a young lady may I fix you a drink? I'm Penny... and you are ?" She says in a sweet bubbly voice.

"Oh I'm Y/n, and no thanks I am waiting for my friend Maggie, you may know her as Bandit she comes here a lot with her friends."

Y/n says calmly." Ok, y/n well you know where to find me." She says with the same light smile and then she goes to take a new customer's order.

Y/n waits at the stool for another few min while checking her work email when she hears a comotation at the entrance. She sees a group of young adults like her walk in and then instantly spots Maggie and walks up to the best friend she is staying with for the next few days. "Hey, Maggie." She says and then Maggie finishes her conversation with a young man with a mustache. " Hey, Y/n !" She says as you follow her and the mustache man to the back of the bar near a pool table.
" So who's this ?" Mustache man asks.

"Oh Rooster this is Y/n she is a good friend of mine she is in town for work."

" Heyy, how are you?" She shakes his hand.

"Hanging in there, you?" He smiles

"I'm pretty ok, happy I have Maggie here I travel quite a bit for work so it's nice when I see people I know and love."

"Nice, yeah Bandits one of a kind that's for sure." He jokes.

"What the hell Rooster!" They all laugh." Y/n I like your outfit and hair." She says. "Oh, thanks."

They all make conversations about life for a little bit, and Maggie's fellow aviators learn about her cool best friend. Fanboy invited Y/N to a game of pool she politely declined the offer because she didn't wanna embarrass herself given that she's only played a few times in her life. One thing that caught y/n eye when having a conversation with the group was the way Rooster looked at Maggie. She knew Maggie had feelings for Rooster and it was clear to see he had feelings too. Rather than Maggie spending every chance she got with Rooster, y/n was the quite opposite. She often was your typical hopeless romantic until she got out of college. Having to travel and do such strenuous things, y/n couldn't have the sweet husband and kids and love she's always wanted. That was probably why she and Maggie were such good friends because of their strenuous workforce. Y/n would always try to get her friends together and read those corny romances knowing that even if she did find love it wouldn't be good because its either that or her career and, being a professional choreographer was her life and she doesn't think she can give it up just yet. Although while looking at one of the young aviators that caught her eye because of his delicate demeanor she was interrupted by one of the Pilots.

"So y/n," Hangman says.

" Yes." She replies taking her eyes off of Bob and Phoenix.

"You're a dancer right." He says with a smirk.

"Uhh yeah." She replies with the same sassiness.

"Then why don't you show us your moves." Coyote protests.

" Ok sure maybe we should go outside tho because there's barely any room in here." She says walking outside with Maggie and her friends following. She then shows them an 8 count of choreography, after that she realizes she got Bob's attention, so to impress she does a few turns in second and 5 Illusions.

"Ok girl I see you." Coyote says after and they all walk back in. y/n then sits back down with Maggie and they start talking again at one point y/n asks.

"Hey so are you gonna make a move on Rooster he wants you, you can see how he looks at you."

"What no!"Maggie replies.

"You should don't be scared look it's easy," Y/n says then walks over to Bob and Phoenix who are having Conversating.

"BOB!" Phoenix laughs.

"Well, Bob was just telling me how you rock the low bun look better than me. Right, Bob?" She says empathizing with his name.

His cheeks and ears go roses.

" Well thanks, Bob," Y/n says smiling like a complete and utter idiot.

" Well not gonna lie I am super jealous of your glasses." She says and winks at him regretting that. Y/n makes conversation with Phoenix and Bob and they all get along really well talking about how similar drive you have to have in both professions the 3 of them are in. Then Bob offers to buy them y/n drink and she says she'd be delighted and so he goes and buys her a Coke with a smile on his face. While that happens she and Phoenix end up talking with a little laughter included and they end up exchanging phone numbers. After that Bob comes back and y/n thanks him for the drink. The two of them talk for a little and eventually exchange numbers rather than following each other on social media because they are both old-fashioned and don't use social media often. Meanwhile, Phoenix and Maggie are making bets about y/n and Bob.

" Bandit y/n and Bob are gonna get together and you just don't wanna admit it. 50 bucks are all yours if you're right." Phoenix says to Maggie.

" Ok fine I know I'm gonna win because y/n wouldn't get distracted from her career," Maggie says confidently.

After that, some good music comes on, and y/n rocks out with Fanboy and Rooster.

At the end of the night, y/n is flustered with her best friend who ended up escaping the place and going to Rooster's place. Given that her friend has had a few alcoholic beverages in her and a massive crush on Rooster she's not surprised or upset with her. Y/n asked if she could stay at Phoenix's place because she didn't have a key to Maggie's house. Phoenix gladly took her in for the night and the party did not end there. Phoenix convinced y/n to text Bob and call him more and shoot her shot with him and if he liked her do long distance with him. Phoenix knew her brother from another mother was also interested in her so she knew they would hit it off. It was made happily. That night she also ended up telling Phoenix a lot about herself. And Phoenix did the same. The next day y/n had to rush to work but she saw all her friends again when she went to the gym with Maggie.........