Hotel heart throb part 2 ( Bob x Reader)

This is hotel heart throb part 2 I hope you guys read part 1 part one first and enjoy this one equally.

Warnings: Just A giant jar of Fluff!!

"Mmmmmmm omg Bob this is awesome," I say devouring the slice of pizza.

" It's delicious, I'm leaving a good review." He says mouth full of food.

"Hahahahahaha," I let out a long laugh. "Of course you are, "I say.

" What's that supposed to mean!" He says defensively.

" You are just such the type of person to go on a website and leave a review!" I giggle and smile.

" Whatever." He smiles.

I laugh and hug him after he finishes his slice.

" I am sorry I am acting like a dope. I just love you so so much." I look up at him and then hide my face.

He lifts it and kisses it." Don't be sorry I love seeing you happy it makes me happy." He says, we then stay in the hug for a little while longer. I then break away and put the rest of the pizza in the mini-fridge and walk back to where he sits on top of the bed.

" C Can I sit with you?" I look at him with puppy dog eyes.

"O of course." He Smiles not taking his eyes off me as I snuggle up next to him.

" Hey y/n?" He asks.

" Yeah, Bob?" I reply. 

"You're so beautiful." He then puts his arms around me. My eyes swell up

" Bob I love you." I look up at him and a teardrop escapes.

"Heyyyyy y/n don't cry." He says with a sweet frown.

"I'm just so happy I finally get to love you. I've wanted this for what it feels like my whole life and I finally get to have it." I say I speak my mind and only my mind but that's ok because he can know me inside out I want him to as well I want him to know everything I kept from him because he can know it now and I'm not afraid to tell him everything because he is my everything now.

"You know when I first realized I was in love with you?" He says.

" When?" I ask

"We were at 6 flags the summer before ninth grade. " He looks down at me. The memory of that day hits me in an instant.

" And I lost my glasses on the roller coaster, I was so stupid for wearing them on a roller coaster." He chuckles purely. "You brought me to my sister's car but you got us lost so many times we even passed my sister and her friends a few times too you could have just asked her the directions to the car!" He giggles then pauses. " But that whole day from the moment I and my sister picked you up. I just, you looked so beautiful with your flowing hair and fun outfit.  And then the fact you got me to go on a roller coaster? That's an accomplishment y/n. But when you led me to the car if it was anyone else leading me to the car I would have been on edge, anxious, but I wasn't because I trust you, yes crazy clumsy you. We got in the car that day to go home and I just wanted to blurt it out I just loved you and it was so clear to me." He pauses. " But I was with Katrina(his sister)." I smile, how is he such a perfectly perfect person?

" We were so silly Bob I knew I loved you since freshman semi-formal," I say. "You just looked so handsome in your button-down and and then you told me you wanted to enlist in the navy rather than a college as we thought and I didn't wanna imagine that. But well look at us now." I say he then chuckles and shakes his head.

" You were worth every second of the wait." He says soothingly. I then get under the blanket and so does he. I get engulfed in a hug and we stay there in silence cuddling. He smells so sweet. Like sandalwood, a hint of caramel, and fresh linen. We lay for a while forgetting about everything except the two of us.

I almost fall asleep in his arms but I get brought back to life with a sudden ring from his phone.

" Oh I need to take this it's Phoenix." He then picks up the phone slightly rotating his position.

--Roberts pov--

"Hey Nix," I say into my phone I feel delighted that she called me but I just wanna stay with y/n in my arms.

"Hey, Bob did you get there safe?" She asks.

" Yeah." I smile.

" Nice. Can I say hi to y/n?" She questions.

" Oh um yeah," I say then put her on speaker. Y/n is the first to say anything.

" Hey Natasha how are you!" Y/n says. I love the relationship between her and Phoenix I knew since the day Phoenix stole my phone and started texting her that they would be good friends.

"Good y/n. you?" Phoenix asks.

" I'm doing great Phoenix. Did you hear? I got my first boyfriend ever today!" Y/n says I then smile at her.

" Omg no! Who? tell me about him!" She says. I think y/n just sparked the teenage girl in Phoenix.

" He's so sweet, and has the best hair, and whoa the glasses. You know how I like a man with glasses. He comes from a family with lots of sisters. His name is Robert Floyd I think I have told you about him haven't I?" Oh my gosh, that's what her response is? Seriously this is why she is so cute!

Phoenix gasps." OH MY GOD, YOU GUYS!" She says excited for us. " That's amazing!"

" Thanks," I say.

" Well, imma let you two love birds be then. Have a good night. Bye!"

She then hangs up. I pull y/n against my chest hesitantly and lay my leg around her hip. " I is this ok?"  I ask.  The butterflies in my stomach take over me.

" Yeah."

" Good. If you don't wanna do anything that's ok take your time."

" I know Bob. I trust you." She tells me.

Those words right there destroy me.
I melt more into her and nuzzle my head onto her shoulder. I love having her trust me I will protect her. We lay for a little I think how so sweet she is and how are bodies melt against each other perfectly. I've wanted this for so long. Just me and her in my arms. Why was I so hesitant to her? I could have had this many years sooner. We don't have anything to do tomorrow morning I'll take her out to breakfast, our first date.

" Tomorrow morning, let me take you on a date. You're first ever date, I'll take you out for breakfast." I smile. She's never been on a date before and now I know why she just wanted me.
I have dated I few girls I didn't technically want to, the only reason I did was to get over y/n but well we see how well that went.

" Oh my gosh yes I'd love to." She tells me. 

" Sounds good," I tell her and kiss her where I have my head resting on her shoulder. We slowly doze off in the hotel room bed. Gosh, I want this with her every night of my life. We fall asleep in the presence of each other in the peace of the 2 of us.

Omg, I am loving this pls let me know if you wanna hear about the date and getting ready for the wedding, bc let me tell you Bob and y/n in formal attire uhhhh yes. So ig should I do a part 3 lmk in the comments. Have a good day folks, you deserve a great day!