Freeze Time Rooster x Reader

This was a request and it will all be in Roosters pov.

I got some more food out for my friends and I crack open another beverage.

" Cheers to making it another week back at Top Gun folks." I say rasing my bottle.

I then hear a chorus of cheers and y/c/s yelling out "hell yeah!" And I smile being totally joyed by her cool and cheerful personality oh and my other friends cheers to ofcourse.

I like throwing parties it has always been my thing, but I especially love the ones we have here at Top Gun its just something about how for the few weeks these people are your family your home. We may not get along but we are all the pilots and the WSO's and we are all there to serve our country and we share the passion of the planes.

" Lookin good y/c/s (your call sign)." I say in a friendly way as I walk by her with a smile.

"You don't look to bad your self Rooster." She gestures pretending to tip a cowgirl hat.

Then Bob walks up to me looking harassed and he looks back at Fanboy and Coyote and then to me.

" Whats up Bob? You good man?" I say genuinely concerned for him. Everyone makes fun of the poor WSO for for being a wimp and a softie. Me, y/c/s, and Phoenix thinks its kinda rude hes actually a cool guy and a nice person when you get to know him. One time the three of us spent a night with him and his fiancé and we all had a great time one of the best times I have had since I've been back here. And it was also actually the time I noticed I had feelings for y/c/s.

"Oh um yeah I- , are you and y/c/s a thing?" He asks

"Oh no were just friends. " I say looking down and then back up at him.
" You guys would be good together Rooster. Do you have feelings for her"" He smiles at me.

"I do Bob but keep it on the down low because I don't think she sees me that way." I say trusting my friend.

" ok sounds good." He says then walks to the bar. After that I make some conversation with y/c/s and she convinces me to play "Great Balls of Fire" for her. It reminds me of my old man when ever I sing that song, I feel like I'm singing it for him and my mom. Maybe one day I could be singing it with my best friend and have y/c/s beside me with our little one on top. I doubt it though. After singing y/c/s walks up to me.

" Hey Rooster." She says in a soft voice.
" Hey ." I say smiling softly at her she comes in and hugs me and then looks up.
" Rooster." She says Bruning holes through my eyes.
" yeah y/c/s?"
" Rooster ki kiss me please." She says leaning on me. Right then and there I melt into her lips as she does the same, we stay there until I start to bite her bottom lip and she parts her mouth and then are tounges go in and fight for dominance, we somehow kept at this until I hear hoots and hollers directed towards us, and we pull away catch our breath and smile.

" Y/c/s I like you, alot." I exhale.
" I do too dummy." She giggles and playfully punches my shoulder although as much as I don't wanna admit it she has a pretty good arm.
I smile though.

" Wanna dance with me?" I ask now feeling confident that she may.
" yeah I'd love to Rooster." She smiles and pulls me close near the speaker, and I dance the rest of the night away with her in my arms. Gosh at this moment I wish I could freeze time....