Pies and a suprise (Jake seresin x reader)

People have been asking me to write more about Hangman so I will gladly do so.
I had so much fun writing this so here it is "Pies and a surprise" by yours truly dancer73333...

--Jake's pov--

turn my truck on and drive to the grocery store to get a few things for tomorrow, we have a potluck dinner with everyone and I offered to bring cherry pie.  When I said this my girlfriend y/c/s looked at me like I was insane, this is because normally I hate cooking, baking, crafting, or making pretty much anything except for y/c/s happy, but the cherry pie was one thing my grandma knew how to make and I remember as a little boy always helping her. Whether that be because I liked helping or the fact that I could only like the pie filling spatula if I helped her, that's a mystery. But I am now happy that I know that recipe by heart and continue to make it as grandma did.

I get the stuff and go home y/c/s is coming at 7:30 to help make the pies. In the meantime, I put the ingredients out on the counter and ordered Chinese food. After I am done I scroll through Tiktok until my girl gets here.

I hear the doorbell and answer the door only to see my beautiful girl.

" Sup handsome."  She smiles.

" Hey, beautiful." I wink then let her through the door. She then presses to her tip toes and kisses my lips.

" Since when do you make cherry pie?" She looks at me in disbelief.

" Since I was about like four
" I smile at her." I know it's kinda weird but I do like it I always made a cherry pie with my grandma."

" Oh, that makes sense. I bet you miss her."

" I do but she's in a much better place now and I can keep her cherry pie legacy still strong," I said, calmly trying to look at the positives even though tho that's so stupid she's gone and there's nothing happy about that.

We then get to work. As I  start on the cherry filling she works on filling a couple of foil pans with dough.

" Hey Hang?" I hear her ask nervously.

" What's up, babe?" I say then hurry over to her.

" C can I have some help?" She says.

" Yes, but why are you so tense baby girl?" I ask.

" I am just worried it's your grandma's recipe and I don't wanna mess anything up but I don't wanna ask for help because I don't wanna Inconvenience you." She says.

"Babe don't be nervous it's fine. I know gram wouldn't want any of her grandkids to be nervous and I can help with that." I go into one of the Trader Joe's bags and grab a bag of xanthan gum.

" Here take this add it to the dough then try to re-roll it to about a quarter of an inch," I tell her. I go back to the cherry filling. And she does that.

" That was much easier thanks, babe." She tells me.

" no problem princess here why don't you come to the pot for a bit." She walks over I hand her the spoon and I hold her from behind while she  Stirs.
I kiss her cheek and smile I know grandma would have loved y/c/s they're both just so awesome.

We end up finishing the filling we fill the pies and cook them. It's quite late when we finish so y/n stays the night with me. She is so sweet we end up cuddling we get very little sleep because we end up talking a lot.

We wake up very late and rush to the carrier. At work we get told are clothes still smell like a pie which I think is hilarious when work is done I go home and get the pies and then come back. The two pies get eaten quickly I don't even get a bite. Rumor has it even rooster had a piece!

" Wow, babe this is so good!" Y/c/s says then kisses my cheek.

At the end of the night, I throw the pie tins out and accept the normal compliments on how good it is. Little do they know it's all thanks to grandma Seresin.

Thanks for reading I hope you all like it. I saw sing 2 with my little cousin this morning and it was super cute but on the way out at the ticket counter
On the little TV, I saw they were playing tgm behind the scenes and there was a little interview with Monica Barbro and I was like "she is my favorite character she's my fav." I was such a happy little fangirl it's not even funny.

Coming soon...

Robert Floyd x reader ( hotel heartthrob part 4)

Guys, please request stuff I really wanna know what you guys want!
Have a great day!