Hotel Heat thob part 5(Bob x reader)

Only it's been a week since I posted I apologize!  This was so much fun to make tho!

-- Maverick's pov--

I am giving the aviators notes on today's training while I see Bob space out for the 4th time today.

" Lt. Floyd, what was I saying?" I snap him out of his daze.

" I I ...... sorry sir." He says nervously.

" Focus now." I glare and. Then continue my notes.

--2 minutes later --

--Roberts pov--

" Ok, you all are dismissed. Bob, please stay behind. I would like a word." Maverick says and I realize I'm in deep trouble. I have been spacing out with thoughts of y/n today.

" Yes, captain." I then walk back to where he is standing.

Phoenix gives me a side eye full of no mercy as she walks out.

" Bob what's going on? You haven't been focused all day." He stares me dead in the eye.

" N- nothing sir. I just had a little much to drink last night sir ." I lie. He rolls his eyes.

" That was one of the best fake excuses I've heard in a while good job." He tells me.

" I I I'm sorry sir it won't happen again," I say.

" Good. Now get some sleep. And do me a favor tell the rest of the squad to meet me tomorrow at the beach behind the hard deck were taking a field trip." He tells me with a smile.

" Yes sir," I say then start. To walk away.

" Bob, please just call me Maverick." He says calmly.

" Have a good night Maverick." I wave at him. Hold the door for him so we can both exit.

" You to Bob." He says nicely to me. He doesn't make sense.

I then leave for home to see y/n.

When I walk in the door y/n is blasting  little mix and singing along at her computer on the floor. I turn the music down and she looks at me with the biggest smile on her face.

" Hi Bob," I swear at this point I can see all her teeth.

" Hey, honey. Ya know you can sit on the couch right?"

" Yeah I just got bored with the couch," She smiles innocently.

" Oh, ok sweets no worries, I will be in The kitchen making some food for us when you're done with work you can come to join," I say quietly and walk away, as soon as I am out of the room the music blasts again.

She then comes into the kitchen a little later with her phone playing her favorite romantic song. She looks at me and smiles.

I turn off the burner and turn around.

" Come here." I smile.
She then walks over to me, and I wrap her in my arms and we sway.  While dancing I see tears well in her eyes.

" Don't leave me, Bob." She drapes her head over my shoulder.

" I would never so don't you ever think that," I assure her.

" Ok."

"What did you say I didn't hear you?" I tease.

" OK ROBERT FLOYD." She giggles.

--y/n's pov--

He then pauses the music and turns off the kitchen lights and dishes us out mac and cheese.