Bob and Phoenix headcanon

I feel as if Phoenix takes breakups hard. Like Right after her and her significant other break up she's a mess for like a month and in tears a lot.  And after that she goes through phases of " hot independent girl", and "still heartbroken," and that lasts for a year or two.

At one point she's by herself in the girl's locker room crying after a flight and Bob hears her.

"Phoenix you decent?" He asks.

"Yeah I I guess." She says trying to contain herself. Bob walks in.

"Phoenix, what's wrong?"He walks over to where she's sitting down against the locker. He sits down beside her and hugs her.

" What's wrong? You can tell me anything Phoenix. It's ok." He coos.

"  I I just miss him Bob I miss him."  She sobs into his shoulder.

" Someone broke up with you? Or did you lose a wingman?"

" He broke up with me. It was a long time ago a a two months." She then keeps crying into his shoulder.

Bob takes her into his lap and rubs his friend's back.

" He he told me I wasn't attractive anymore. He loved me how did he lose it? Am I that Ugly?" She lays into his chest.

" Phoenix you are beautiful and talented. Any man who would break up with you for that reason is a fool." He whispers.

For a few more minutes Bob comforts her with a nice hug and it makes Phoenix feel relaxed for the first time in two months.

Oh darn this wasn't supposed to be this long! Oh well :) cya later alligators 🐊.