Chapter 216-220

Yue Xiao suddenly became interested.

   "Ji Er, you have come out to play with Luo Ning recently, let's play outdoor CS field battles."

   Ji Jiayi was speechless, "What on earth do you want?"

   "It's okay for a group of men to go out to play, will she and a woman follow along?"

   A few of them often play this together.

   It's not that I haven't brought a woman with me before, but they are all very delicate. If I run for a while, I can't run, or I'm a living target.

   Specially gave heads to each other, so no one brought them later.

  Yue Xiao smiled, "This is a secret first, anyway, I just want to know if Luo Ning can play."

   "If you can play, then I'll talk about it." He said again.

   Ji Jiayi rolled his eyes at him, "What the hell, it's still mysterious."

   But I was also a little curious, why is this guy called Luo Ning?

   So the next day, he went to the crew again.

   After watching Luo Ning finish filming, Ji Jiayi took the initiative to join up.

   He smiled and asked, "Little Ningning, you didn't have an appointment tonight, did you?"

   He found out that Lu Xun had flown to the west this morning, and it was impossible to find Luo Ning again.

  Luo Ning raised her eyebrows, "What exactly do you want?"

   Ji Jiayi coughed dryly, "Some of my friends want to see you."

   "They have all seen the effects of your talisman, so they also want to buy a jade amulet."

  In addition to Yue Xiao, several other people have been encouraging him to eat Luo Ning, the purpose is not just for the amulet, when he doesn't know.

   Luo Ning heard that it was the fat sheep who wanted to see him.

   She also knew about these people, and she would not give up if they did not achieve their goals.

   Besides, it is considered as a potential client of hers, and it is nothing to meet her.

   She thought about it and said, "Okay, then you can make an appointment and I'll come over at night."

   Ji Jiayi said in surprise: "Give me your address and I'll pick you up."

   Luo Ning shook his head, "No, I'll go by myself."

   Ji Jiayi is a very high-profile guy, and he is a well-known romantic. She doesn't want to have any scandals with him.

   Ji Jiayi is not reluctant, it is rare that she agrees to have a meal, and he will not make an inch.

   He discussed with a few people in the group, and then set up a restaurant that he often went to, and sent the location to Luo Ning.

   Luo Ning's acting skills are very good, and she can be brought into the role quickly every time, and the people who play with her are also easily brought in, so it is basically a one-off.

   That's why it's just after three o'clock in the afternoon, and the scene she's going to shoot today is over.

   The rest are the heroine's part, she greeted Director Zhu and immediately flashed.

   Director Zhu couldn't be more satisfied with Luo Ning now. Her acting skills completely surprised him.

   With the support of Luo Ning and Cui Ran, he thinks that even if this drama won't become popular, it shouldn't rush.