Chapter 146-150

The families who got married with the Liu family, now that they knew about the absorption of Qi Luck, hated the Liu family to the core, and would definitely not mind.

   Besides, fame or something, how can it be important to save the luck of the younger generation of the family.

   Xiao Yu and Luo Ning asked what to do next and hung up.

  Luoning then called and told Lu Xun the news.

  Lu Xun was also disgusted by the Liu family's rhetorical operation, "I have already reported it, and the Fengshui Xuanhui has sent someone to cooperate with the special department to investigate together."

   "This matter should be resolved soon."

   He paused and said, "I found out that the Liu family has bought a few villas specially, and they keep a lot of Feng Shui magicians. These people can arrange a transfer formation, and they are somewhat capable."

   He reminded with concern, "Xiao Yu meets you and frequently contacts, the Liu family can probably find out about it, you should be careful recently."

   Luo Ning gently scratched the cub's head stuck to her hand, "Okay, I'll be careful."

   Although she is only in the acquired realm now, she has many means and is not afraid of Liu Jiayang's Feng Shui magician.

  Lu Xun is still assured of Luo Ning's ability, "Well, you just know what you have in mind."

   He then asked: "Huo Ye sent me a message, let's go to his company tomorrow to see antiques, shall we?"

   Luo Ning is missing these things now, "Okay."

  Lu Xun said with a smile, "Let's have dinner together at noon tomorrow, let's go after that?"

"it is good."

   Luo Ning hung up the phone and teased the cub.

   She smiled and said to it: "When I find time to bring you back to find something good, I will let you make up for it."

  Cub is very spiritual. If he can find some natural spiritual things to take, he will gradually become a spiritual pet.

   "Squeak!" Cubzai understood Luo Ning's words, and rubbed his hand with reliance and joy, Mama is so nice.

   The next day, Lu Xun drove to pick up Luo Ning and took her to an old porridge shop for porridge.

  This porridge shop has a history of a hundred years. The ancestors were imperial chefs, and the porridge made for health care is a must.

  The people who usually come to drink porridge are old gluttons with not simple identities, as well as people in the circle, so they only receive regular guests, and strangers will not be able to drink porridge.

  Lu Xun has accompanied the old man many times, so he was able to book a seat.

  The porridge shop is not on the street, but in a relatively large courtyard, which looks very ancient.

  Lu Xun took Luo Ning into the courtyard, and the waiter immediately led them to the private room.

   On the way, I met several old men who also came to drink porridge.

   One of the old men saw Lu Xun and said with a smile, "Isn't this the Lu family boy, where's your dad?"

   Another strong-bodied old man joked: "Didn't you see that they brought a little girl to drink porridge today? Isn't Lao Lu a light bulb?"