Chapter 131-135

After Luo Ning's performance, the three directors looked at him and did not speak.

   So he was the first to break the peace, "Director Zhu, is it alright?"

   Director Zhu finally came back to his senses, and the smile on his face became a little sincere, "Not bad, you can try the part where you meet the male protagonist again after Su Youling is blackened."

   Luo Ning did not refuse, so he performed another part.

   The more the three directors looked at the smiles on their faces, the deeper they could see, Luo Ning had a thorough understanding of the role of Su Youling, and was familiar with the script and lines. Obviously, he had prepared carefully in advance.

   They are very fond of such a serious actor, especially her acting skills gave them a great surprise.

The effect of   's performance was in line with the three of them's positioning and feeling of Su Youling.

After   , Director Zhu drew two horizontal lines under Luo Ning's name on the list.

   Then smiled and said to Luo Ning, "Thank you, Teacher Luo, for your performance. Please go back and wait for the notice."

  Luo Ning nodded, "Okay!"

After    went out, those who were still waiting for the audition looked at Luo Ning with a bit of inquiry.

   It's true that Luo Ning went in twice as long as the previous person, which has to make people think more.

   Yu Chunjiao, who was just about to leave, saw this and walked directly to Luo Ning and asked, "Why did it take you so long to come out?"

  Although the gold master said that the role of the second female is hers, she is also afraid of any changes.

  Luo Ning glanced at her lightly, "What's your business? Am I familiar with you?"

   Yu Chunjiao said unhappily, "I'll just ask what's wrong? Don't you feel guilty?"

  I don't know what Luo Ning did with the director after staying inside for so long.

   "A good dog won't stand in the way." Luo Ning didn't bother to pay attention to such a woman who was so arrogant and mindless as soon as she gained power.

  Yu Chunjiao has never dared to speak to her like this since she became the gold master.

   Her face was a little ugly, "You can wait and see for me."

  Luo Ning stopped looking at her and left, "As you like."

   On the set of audition, Director Zhu and the three were also discussing.

   All three felt that Luo Ning played Su Youling alive, and it would be a pity if she was not chosen.

  Especially the people who came in to play the second female lead, none of them performed the coquettish feeling of the blackened witch they wanted, and they were even more sure of Luo Ning.

   But the investors also had to deal with it, so Director Zhu decided to discuss with the investors to play Luo Ning.

   After all, they all hope that this drama can be successful. In addition to a good script and excellent production, the actors are also very important.

   As for the role of the heroine, Director Zhu and others decided on Bo Xiangxiang.

   First, because the president of Star Entertainment personally greeted him, if Bo Xiangxiang is used, he will give another investment.