Chapter 151-155

Ji Xingheng has acted in two movies before, and the box office is not bad.

   In addition to the recent explosion of variety shows, his popularity has risen again.

   As a result, he has recently received a lot of movie scripts, but all of them have been rejected by him.

   He doesn't have the heart to focus on entertainment now, he just wants to get back Luo Ning.

   However, because it is a famous film directed by Mo, his agent still sent him the script and suggested that he consider it.

   The agent thinks that this male second role has a bright spot. Although it is not very pleasing in the early stage, it is easy to perform well in the later stage, and it can also highlight Ji Xingheng's acting skills.

   Ji Xingheng didn't want to accept it in his heart, but he still managed to open it and read the script.

   After watching it, he was very unhappy. He didn't like this male second character, especially in the end, he couldn't ask for it until he died.

   Hearing from the agent, Director Mo felt that he was more suitable for this role, so he called Director Mo directly and prepared to make some sarcasm to refuse the role.

   Where does he look like the second male? He doesn't want to ask for it all his life.

   Then he said a few words, but Director Mo suddenly said that the heroine had decided on Luo Ning, which made him swallow the words he originally wanted to refuse.

   He can't find the opportunity to spend more time with Luo Ning now. If he can act in a movie together, it means that he will have a lot of time to spend together.

   But he really didn't want to play the second male role, so he asked Director Mo if he could audition for the first male role.

  It's a pity that Director Mo said that the male lead had already made an appointment, and he didn't tell him who he was before he was not sure about joining. He wanted to keep the movie a secret, leaving him speechless.

   He hadn't promised Mo Dao yet, he said he would have to think about it for a few days, but mainly wanted to confirm with Luo Ning.

  Luo Ning actually guessed that Ji Xingheng was talking to him because of that drama.

   She nodded: "Yes, I like the heroine of this movie very much, so I went to audition, and then I got on."

  Ji Xingheng tried to ask: "Then do you think I'll play the second male lead?"

  Luo Ning said truthfully: "I think your temperament is quite similar to that of the second male lead, so you should be able to perform well in your true colors."

   Ji Xingheng's face darkened, "How do you talk? How do I look like him?"

   also starred in his true colors, and it hurts to listen to.

  Luo Ning rolled his eyes at him, "That's what you asked me, and I'll be honest, you don't like to listen to it. You have such a dog-like temperament, like a man, and a particularly straight man of steel."

   Ji Xingheng said aggrievedly: "I don't have it, I haven't changed my temper now."

   "I actually don't like the second male character." He added.

   Luo Ning shrugged, "Then don't take it."

   Ji Xingheng approached Luo Ning, "But I haven't acted with you yet, I want to act with you."