Chapter 196-200

Luo Ning was speechless.

  Why should women embarrass women? Men don't like you. If you don't find men, is it useful to find women?

   She turned around and raised her eyebrows, "I have a guilty conscience, it should be you if I have a guilty conscience."

   She didn't find the other party to settle the matter on the Internet before.

  Luo Ning was sure that if Lu Xun hadn't found out and pressured the other party's house in private, this woman would definitely have a backhand to deal with her.

  Lu Xun's face was very cold at this time, "Jiarong, it seems that my previous warning was too light."

   He took out his cell phone to make a call.

   Ji Jiarong's face paled when she saw this, "Lu Xun, I've been waiting for you all these years, why are you doing this to me?"

   This time she didn't dare to call Brother Xun.

   The first time she saw Lu Xun when she was a child, she was fascinated by this overly good-looking little brother.

   Then I kept paying attention to Lu Xun. As he grew up, he became more and more handsome and extraordinary, and all the points seemed to grow in her heart.

   So she said she wanted to marry him and let the family help.

   But Lu Xun refused.

   She was not too sad at that time, after all, there were no other women around Lu Xun, so she had a chance.

  She graduated from a famous university. Instead of following her family's arrangement to work in an agency, she opened a company by herself and has a strong working ability.

   He is beautiful, and his family background is top-notch.

   She thought that in this world, only she was worthy of Lu Xun, so she always regarded him as her own.

   But before she started to act, and wanted to impress him with love, he heard that he came to participate in some variety show for a female star.

   He never participated in variety shows before.

   She couldn't help but check, and found that Lu Xun often had private contact with the female star, and even took the woman to the porridge shop.

   This means that Lu Xun really fell in love with Luo Ning, and she couldn't accept the result.

   She didn't dare to attack Lu Xun, and she couldn't bear it, so she thought of attacking Luo Ning, so that he would take the initiative to hate this woman.

   Who knew that the first step of the plan was carried out, but Lu Xun took the initiative to destroy it, which made her very sad.

   The black line on Lu Xun's head really couldn't understand Ji Jiarong's brain circuit.

   "I never asked you to wait for me. Your family proposed marriage a year ago, but I refused."

   "Besides, I haven't met you a few times, and we don't know each other at all. Isn't it all right to treat you?"

   These words are mainly for Luo Ning, he really has nothing to do with this woman, let her not misunderstand.

   "Treat your brain if you're sick, don't come here to **** off."

   Hearing Lu Xun's poisonous mouth for the first time, Ji Jiarong looked at him in disbelief.

   She bit her lip and looked at him, "Lu Xun, are you really disregarding the friendship between the two families?"