Chapter 121-125

The two walked into the innermost building of the community.

  The sorcerer lived on the top floor, and the door was open when the two walked up.

   There were three men standing inside, Luo Ning only knew Han Yan.

   Seeing them coming in, the three of Han Li came over and saluted Lu Xun, "Hello, Minister!"

  Han Lie's eyes fell on Luo Ning, and he had already guessed who she was, but seeing that she was wearing a mask like the minister, he was obviously not ready to reveal his true face and reveal his identity.

   So he asked, "Who is this?"

  Lu Xun's voice was very cold, "This is your new colleague Yue, she is a feng shui mystic."

   In special departments, everyone has a code name and does not call and work by their real names.

  Lu Xun's code name is "Yang", which also means that he has a high status in the department, similar to the existence of the sun.

   So he chose "Moon" as the code name for Luo Ning, after all, the sun and the moon shine together.

   then emphasized: "Although she is officially established, it is not under the control of anyone and belongs to a cooperative relationship."

   As soon as the three of them heard it, they knew that this new colleague had a special status in the department.

  Han Lie was not surprised because he already knew it. The other two were shocked. After all, this was the first time they saw the minister bring someone into the department.

The code name of    is even "Moon". The title alone means that the status is not low. No wonder it is not controlled by anyone, and there must be some special ability.

   The key is that the relationship with the minister does not seem to be easy.

   So the other two smiled politely and greeted Luo Ning.

   "I'm Jin San, please take care of me in the future!"

   "I am Jinwu, please take care of me in the future!"

  Han Ye also smiled and said, "I'm Jin, please take care of me in the future!"

  Luo Ning's voice was also concealed, and it sounded equally deserted, "Please take care of you in the future!"

   She had heard from Lu Xun before that in addition to the minister, there was a deputy minister in the special department, and then it was divided into five teams: gold, wood, water, fire, and earth.

   The code name of the captain is gold, wood, water, fire, and earth, and the team members are code names with prefixes and serial numbers, such as Jin San.

After getting to know each other, Lu Xun asked Han Li, "What's the situation now?"

   Mentioning this, Han Lie's face darkened, "Let that person run away again."

   "After we arrived, we didn't see anyone. She must have just left, and the water in the living room glass is still hot."

   had already used the tracking talisman, so he still temporarily decided to bring his team members over to arrest people at this point, but the other party still ran ahead as expected.

  Lu Xun looked around, "She should have some way to sense your breath, so you will be discovered every time you approach."

  In the entry assessment for people in special departments, they will go through a lot of special training.