Chapter 46-50

Bo Xiangxiang looked at Liu Shaoxian with a look of emotion and admiration.

   "Shao Xian, you are so kind."

   Then she sighed and said, "Ke Luo Ning has already jumped into the hands of a golden agent in the company. It may be more troublesome to block her. I don't want you to work so hard for me. I'll just bear with her."

  Liu Shaoxian pulled her into his arms, "For your sake, no matter how troublesome or tired I am, I will be happy."

   "Don't worry, I know Fu Ci, the president of your Star Emperor, I'll ask him for help, just block Luo Ning."

   He and Fu Ci are not very familiar, but his company has a project with Fu, he believes that such a small favor, the other party should not refuse.

   Hearing that Liu Shaoxian actually knew Fu Ci, Bo Xiangxiang's heart was even more joyful. He had to find an opportunity for him to introduce Fu Ci to him.

  If she is escorted by the president of Xinghuang, then she will definitely be like a duck in the water in the entertainment industry, what is Luo Ning?

  She took the initiative to hug Liu Shaoxian's waist, leaned against him obediently, and gently stroked his fingertips on his chest, "Thank you dear, you are so kind to me, I am so moved."

   "Who made me love you so much." Liu Shaoxian's eyes darkened, he picked her up and put her on the sofa in the private room.

  Bo Xiangxiang hooked his neck, winked like silk, "I like you too."

   Not long after, a reddening voice sounded in the private room.

   But neither of them noticed. Outside the window of the private room, a drone the size of a beetle landed on the glass and recorded the entire process of their movement.

  Bo Xiangxiang made Liu Shaoxian feel physically and mentally comfortable. The first thing after returning home was to instruct the housekeeper to remove the hot search and block Lao Zhou's Weibo account.

   When the Liu family made a move, Lu Xun on the other side would know.

  Lu Xun asked his assistant, "Why did the Liu family intervene? I remember that their family is not involved in the entertainment industry, right?"

The assistant replied: "He went to see Bo Xiangxiang tonight, and the relationship between the two is not normal."

  Lu Xun's lips evoked a cold arc, "It seems that this Bo Xiangxiang is not an easy one. He found a new backer so quickly."

   "I don't want to see the hot search removed, and Lao Zhou's Weibo account doesn't need to be blocked." He said.

The assistant    understood in seconds, "I'll arrange it."

   He didn't expect his young master to be so interested in Luo Ning, but that's a good thing.

  The old man has always been worried that the young master is not close to women, and he also doubts whether the young master likes men. Now he can finally rest assured.

   After a while, the assistant returned to the study.

   said to Lu Xun, "I don't need to do anything online anymore."

  Lu Xun didn't speak, watching him waiting for the next paragraph.

   "After the Liu family started, the hot search that was just taken down suddenly appeared again, and Lao Zhou's account was also blocked. The front foot was blocked and the back foot was restored immediately."