Chapter 171-175

Luo Ning returned to the room, fell on the bed and stared at the roof in a daze.

  The reason why she left so quickly was because she was afraid that Lu Xun would say some words of confession or pursuit.

   He said just now that he was attracted to her, and she actually felt it too.

   But just ended a relationship, and there are still a lot of things to do, she doesn't want to start a new one so soon.

   She doesn't dislike Lu Xun, and even has a sense of closeness, but if they are directly together, it seems that it is not enough.

   Soon the phone beeped again.

  Emperor Lu: Have you returned to your room?

  Luoning: Just got back, ready to go to bed, you should rest early too.

   Film Emperor Lu: Okay, good night!

   Luo Ning: Good night!

   After saying good night, Luo Ning's eyes overflowed with a smile, sure enough, Lu Yingdi knew how to control the proportions.

   If she can really like Lu Xun in the future, she will give herself and the other party a chance. Now is not the time.

   On the other side, after reading the news, Lu Xun's eyes were a little more helpless and clear.

   The reason I wanted to confess before was also the result of my impulsiveness after seeing those few photos.

   Now calm down, he also knows that Luo Ning doesn't want to start a new relationship so soon, so he won't mention it again for the time being.

   He could afford to wait anyway.

   The next morning, Luo Ning got up early for a run and also met Lu Xun.

   The two of them tacitly did not mention what happened last night, and brought everyone breakfast together after the run.

   In the lobby of the inn, Ji Xingheng looked at Luo Ning and Lu Xun talking and laughing and came in with breakfast, his face stinky.

   This Lu Xinji dog in sheep's clothing really has bad intentions for his family.

   What made him aggrieved was that he was helpless.

   After having breakfast together, the director came to the hall.

   Every month, the National Essence Institute at all levels has a day off, today is it.

   The director has no regrets, but feels that this will make the audience's appetite more appealing.

   The director asked: "Where are you going to play today?"

   The guests and students shook their heads, "I haven't thought about it yet."

  The national quintessence town was finished yesterday, and there seems to be nothing interesting in other places nearby.

  Luo Ning looked at the director and asked with a smile, "Are you going to take us out to play?"

The director    smiled, "Mr. Luo is really amazing, you can see it all."

   The guests and students were a little surprised. When did the director become so good? And take them out to play.

   Wei Yao asked more bluntly: "Director, where do you want to take us to play? You won't want to trick us."

   The director was speechless, "When did I cheat on you? Don't make me think so bad, thank you."

  Everyone rolled their eyes, "You're not enough to cheat us, such as when you survived on a deserted island."