Chapter 141-145

Sit in the car going back.

  Lu Xun said, "Director Mo said that he couldn't find a suitable candidate for the second male role, so I recommended one to him."

   He will not hide or deliberately cover up what he has done to Luo Ning.

  Luo Ning has read and studied the entire script, so she naturally knows what kind of role the second male lead is.

   She turned her head and tried to ask, "You wouldn't recommend Ji Xingheng, would you?"

  Otherwise, with Lu Xun's character, he probably wouldn't mention this to himself alone.

  Lu Xun's lips ticked, "Well, the director is looking for someone who is good-looking, young and has acting skills. I think he is more suitable, so I recommend it."

  Luoning: "..." Why did she think Lu Daying's words were so fake.

   She turned her head to look at him with a half-smile and asked, "Are you sure you recommended him because he is young, good-looking and has acting skills?"

  Lu Xun coughed lightly and said with a smile, "The point is that I think he can play the second male lead well."

  Luo Ning couldn't help laughing, "Mr. Lu, are you sure you didn't mean to **** him off?"

   "If you understand it that way, you can actually." Lu Xun nodded and admitted with a smile.

   He wanted Ji Xingheng to make it clear both on and off the show, that if you lost it, you lost it, and there was no way to save it if it was too late.

   Luo Ning asked: "Did Director Mo agree?"

  Lu Xun replied, "He also thinks that Ji Xingheng's character and image are very suitable for that role, so he plans to contact Ji Xingheng's agent in two days."

   Then he changed the subject and asked, "What about you? If you have any opinion, I will ask Director Mo to find someone again."

  If Luo Ning doesn't want to play with Ji Xingheng, he will let Director Mo replace him, and everything is still based on her wishes.

   That's why he told her about it now.

   Luo Ning heard this and knew that this was Lu Xun's respect for him. This man has always been so considerate and thoughtful.

   She shrugged and said, "I don't care, it's up to Ji Xingheng to come or not."

   If it was Ji Xingheng's previous dog temperament, in all likelihood, he would not come, and he would ridicule Mo Dao for a while.

   Now, she's not sure if that guy will agree.

  Lu Xun saw that Luo Ning really didn't care, and his deep eyes were dyed with a thick smile, "He should come."

   "Then come." Anyway, she can now see Ji Xingheng as nothing.

  Lu Xun asked with a smile, "Are you okay tonight? Let's have dinner together?"

   He added: "I know a seafood shop that tastes good, I'll take you to try it."

   Luo Ning nodded with a smile: "Okay!"

   Recently, her mother took her brother and Aunt Lan out to play, and she didn't have to go back to eat with them.

  Lu Xun looked at the time and said, "It's still early, I want to buy some cufflinks, can you go shopping with me?"

   If his assistant heard this, he would be speechless. When did Yingdi Lu go to the mall to buy cufflinks by himself?

   That's not all they have already prepared, let him choose.