Chapter 1-5

In the hotel, Luo Ning slowly opened her eyes, raised her hand and rubbed her aching head.

  Looking around the environment, unfamiliar and familiar!

   She propped herself up and stood up, the ground was full of empty wine bottles.

   Seeing the dishes on the table in front, with a cake in the middle, she finally remembered why this scene felt familiar, and she really came back.

  Luo Ning's eyes stayed on the candle with the number "1" on the cake, as if the long-term memory was clearly echoing in his mind.

   She remembered that this was to celebrate the first anniversary with Ji Xingheng, borrowing the hotel kitchen, the cakes she made by herself, and the dishes on a table, but unfortunately the other person was absent.

   Then she turned around and walked quickly to the bathroom, staring at the person in the mirror.

   She is young and beautiful in the mirror, she is not only back, but also back to the time when everything could be salvaged.

   A bell rang suddenly, Luo Ning went out to pick up the phone, the name of the caller showed "Brother Yan", and her eyes turned cold.

After    connected, the other party took the lead: "Xiao Luo, have you seen today's hot search?"

  Luoning just came back and didn't watch the hot search, but how could she forget that memorable thing.

   She was silent for a moment before saying, "I see."

  Yan Qiuping specially said, "Bo Xiangxiang had an accident last night and made a scene at the police station. Xingheng is in the same crew with her now. Knowing that it's not a good thing, she went to help, so she didn't have time to rush to have dinner with you."

   Luo Ning sneered and said with a bit of irony: "So you are here to help Ji Xingheng explain the reason for his missed appointment last night? That's not necessary. Anyway, he didn't miss an appointment once or twice."

   Yan Qiuping choked, he didn't expect Luo Ning's tone to be so aggressive today, he suppressed his displeasure, "This is also a sudden incident, he didn't do it on purpose."

   "I have something I want to discuss with you." He decided to go straight to the subject.

   Luo Ning asked: "What's the matter?"

"Last night, Xingheng went to the police station to pick up someone and was photographed by the paparazzi, but Bo Xiangxiang's face was not photographed, and now everyone is guessing who it is, so I hope you will take the initiative to admit that the person in the hot search photo is you ." Yan Qiuping's tone of voice was as it should be.

  Luo Ning asked in a cold voice, "Why do you want me to admit that she had an accident and was photographed?"

   "Of course Xing Heng is afraid that after she is exposed, someone will stir up their scandals. After all, you are his girlfriend."

   Yan Qiuping continued: "Although your relationship has not been made public, you and he are both stars I brought. If you go to the police station in an accident, it makes sense for Xingheng to help you."

   He knew that Luo Ning cared about Ji Xingheng, so he knew what to say, she would agree without hesitation, she would never be happy for her boyfriend to have scandals with other women.

"Put me out, I will carry the black material that has entered the police station. Ji Xingheng's fans are also scolding me, and all the firepower is transferred to me. You are really thinking about Bo Xiangxiang." Luo Ning's voice again A bit cold.