Chapter 211-215

Ji Jiayi was so troubled that he wanted to try Luo Ning, so he took out his mobile phone and dialed it.

  If Luo Ning agrees to come out to play, it means that he feels right during the day, and she really wants to seduce herself.

   After a while, the call was connected.

   Several people were quiet at this time, and they were in the private room again. Ji Jiayi's mobile phone was amplified by his friend, so the voice from the opposite side was clear.

   She was a little sleepy, "Who is it!"

   Ji Jiayi and Luo Ning had not exchanged numbers before, and he saw her cell phone number from the crew's office.

   He opened his mouth and replied, "Miss Luo, I'm Ji Jiayi."

   Although Luo Ning was already asleep, when she saw the unfamiliar number just now, she probably guessed who was calling.

   She asked with a bit of laziness: "Is there something wrong with Mr. Ji?"

   Ji Jiayi invited, "It's not a big deal, it's just hanging out with friends, so I want to ask if you're interested in coming over to play together."

   Luo Ning said without any hesitation: "I'm not interested, I've rested."

   "Sleep so early?" Ji Jiayi looked at his watch, it was just after eleven o'clock.

   Luo Ning said coldly: "Go to bed early and get up early to be healthy, I'll hang up if it's nothing."

   It was the first time that Ji Jiayi was so coldly rejected by a woman, and in front of these few friends, he was suddenly unable to get off the stage.

   "Wait." He smiled and said again: "Miss Luo, you should give me a face."

  Luo Ning chuckled, "Instead of thinking about your face, you might as well think about how to evacuate later."

   Ji Jiayi: "..." Is she too deep into the play? He's still talking about the catastrophe.

   Then he followed her and said, "I'm actually worried about the **** disaster you mentioned, so I wanted to invite you over here. I'll feel more at ease with you."

   Coax over and talk about it.

   Luo Ning sneered, "You sound so fake."

   "Just wear the talisman I gave on your body, the rest is not important."

   "I'm not coming, so be it." Then she hung up the phone and continued to sleep.

   Hearing the busy tone from the mobile phone, Ji Jiayi's face was a little unbearable.

   This woman really dared to hang up her phone just like that.

   Doesn't she know that he is her biggest investor in this fairy tale drama?

   Several other people did not expect that the woman opposite was not only indifferent, but actually hung up Ji Ershao's phone directly. This was the first time they met.

   "It really has a personality, no wonder you can like it."

   "Tsk tsk, as expected of the woman you fancy, you are brave enough."

   Several people started booing again. They all knew that Ji Jiayi didn't like women who were sent to her door, and liked to pursue something that was difficult.

   But the difficulty is actually for others. After replacing him, it will become no difficulty in the end.

   also followed Ji Jiayi's woman, basically for no more than two months.