Chapter 181-185

One after another, a layer of smile and faint pride appeared between his brows and eyes.

   "Of course, the family doesn't enter the house."

  Yu Zihang: "..." Suddenly, he felt a little fluttering. This was the first time he heard such a proud tone from the other party's mouth.

   He laughed: "That's true."

   He found that Luo Ning's influence on his buddies was not ordinary.

   "Old Lu, there will be a public auction in the future, you can take some time to come out and run with me."

   He continued with a smile: "Let's open more jadeites, so that the Feng family has no more stones to open."

  If you want to cut someone else's way, you have to walk in front of the other party, so that the other party has no way to go.

   Originally, Lu Xun wasn't very interested, but after hearing what he said, he nodded: "Okay, I'll accompany you as long as I have time."

   On the other side, the director talked with the organizer.

   Then came over and said to the guests: "There is an auction in the afternoon, do you want to participate in the fun?"

   Wei Yao asked: "Auctioning rough stone wool?"

   The director nodded, "Well, most of them are mainly wool, and there are also jadeites that have been solved."

   Luo Ning said with great interest: "Everyone is here, let's play together."

   The rough stones at auction are generally of much better quality than those in the trading area.

   Although she bought two pieces of top-quality jade, it was still not enough.

   Director smiled and asked: "Mr. Luo, if you want to sell the jadeite you have opened, you can also give it to the organizer for operation."

  Luo Ning declined with a smile, "I'll just drive out a few bucks and keep it for myself."

  Wei Yao said with a smile: "It's still Xiao Ning Ning's atmosphere, I can't help but sell it."

   "I have some other uses." Luo Ning winked at him.

   Wei Yao guessed something when he saw her like this, his eyes lit up, "This is a good feeling."

  Others do not know what kind of riddles they are playing, they are all inexplicable and curious.

   But in front of the live broadcast camera, everyone didn't ask questions.

   The director smiled and said, "Then let's go to eat first, then go to the lounge to rest. The auction will start at 3 o'clock in the afternoon."

"it is good!"

   The group went to a nearby restaurant for dinner. After returning to the public trading place and entering the lounge, Luo Ning suddenly looked at Luo Zeyu.

   This will be a break, so the live stream is off.

  Luo Ning didn't hide it, and hooked Luo Zeyu's hand, "Xiao Luo, come over here."

   Luo Zeyu, who was joking with several teammates, was stunned for a while, and then quickly walked to the rest area on the guest's side.

   "Mr. Luo, do you have something to do with me?" he asked with a smile.

  Luo Ning asked back: "Xiao Luo, do you still have a biological brother with the same father and mother?"

  Luo Zeyu was stunned for a while, not sure why Luo Ning asked this, but he nodded truthfully, "Yes, what's wrong?"