Chapter 31-35

Luo Ning and the others removed the cherries and bonsai from the car after they arrived at the square.

  There was a lot of people in the square, but the director team arranged for them to be in a relatively remote location, under a big tree in the corner behind the square.

  This is mainly a place where some elderly people sit and chat with their children.

  In addition to them, there are also some stalls near the square. There are also several places selling cherries, but the location is good, there are many people passing by, and the business looks good.

   "It's up to you next." Luo Ning said to Ye Zixiao and the others.

  Single raised his eyebrows, "What do you mean by relying on us?"

   "Of course you sold the cherries and bonsai." Luo Ning said confidently.

  Single choked, "But we haven't sold it."

  Luo Ning said: "It's only if you haven't sold it before, so you can experience life better."

   Then she casually fiddled with the collar with her hand, covered Mai and added in a low voice to the group, "If you want to become more popular, perform well and get more shots."

  The camera is a little far away, and it's not quiet here, so the audience in the live broadcast room can only see her speak, but they can't hear it clearly.

  Shan Zhen didn't expect her to say such a thing, and they understood that she wanted them to create more opportunities for them to appear, and they were surprised.

   There were people on the Internet who said that Luo Ning likes to steal the spotlight and the limelight. Now it seems to be an unreliable rumor.

   This kind of opportunity, if it was replaced by a guest who really likes to steal the limelight, he would definitely not say such a thing to them.

   And Luo Ning will make so many beautiful baskets and handmade products, and personally sell cherries or something, the business is not bad, it is easy to steal the camera but not be scolded by the audience.

  Shan Zhen accepted her kindness, "Then let's try."

   Luo Ning nodded, "I'll leave it to you."

   After she finished speaking, she stepped back and sat under the tree with straw and weaving a basket.

  Lu Xun saw Luo Ning's actions with a smile in his eyes. He also gave the home court to his students and asked them to sell them together. He walked to Luo Ning and sat down.

   "Is it difficult to make this up?" he asked.

  Luoning raised her head and smiled and said, "It's not difficult, Teacher Lu, would you like to try it?"

  Lu Xun nodded: "Okay!"

   Luo Ning didn't expect that he really wanted to learn, so he handed him a few straws that he picked out, and then taught him to weave.

   Handsome men and beautiful women are talking and weaving straw blue, the more they look, the more eye-catching they are.

   On the other side, a few people were hit by a single shock, but they were in trouble.

  They put cherries and bonsai out, but an old lady sitting and chatting asked the price.

   They said it again according to the price set by the program team, and the old ladies shook their heads and thought it was too expensive and did not buy it.