35.

• Lloyd Hansen. 12:42 am. October fifth. Los Angeles •

"Daddy?" Delilah asked. She was in Suzanne's arms, with a black eye.

"Hi baby." I said. Rowan came in and immediately started crying.

Rowan grabbed our girl, hugging her tight. I kissed Delilahs head before going over to Denny and Suzanne.

"What's going on then?" I asked.

"She has six of the girls that Adams raped. She would pick them out for him. She was trying to get rowan in exchange for Delilah." Suzanne said. Her voice was hushed.

I looked over at Rowan who was holding our kid.

"We have a swat team here?" I asked.

"Yes." Denny said.

"We kill her and her boys and get them out. I own a house in LA. We take them there, let them get some sleep. Rowan and I can help take care of them. We will have swats guarding at all times. The rooms will be crowded but I'll have Lila sleep with us in our bed, and if you guys stay there too I have a room with two queen beds. I know you guys have a thing so don't act like you hate each other," I said. They both sighed and shook their heads.

"Alright. I need swat to go in. Hansens orders. Do not kill the girls." Denny said.

• • •

"Alright we have five rooms, and one is taken. I also have the couch and if you guys can share beds that would be great I know, I'm sorry but it's what I got." I said.

The girls were obviously hurt.

"I have medical supplies if anyone needs to be looked at." Rowan said.

It was now 2 am. Delilah was sleeping in my arms.

"I'll take her upstairs." I said to Ro.

"It's a queen bed Lloyd she could fall off." She said.

"I can take her. I'll let her fall asleep by me until you guys are good." Suzanne said.

"Thank you suz." Rowan said. The girls were sat on the couch.

Rowan and I led the girls to each room. Ro and I had stayed here before so she ended up having some clothes for all the girls, and some for her and I still as well.

Thank god my wife is organized.

Rowan tended to any wounds. The girls all ended up sleeping two to a room. I think they had all been together for a while.

"Light on or off?" Rowan asked the girls.

"On." They both said. She smiled and shut the door.

Some of the girls were younger, some were Rowan's age. The youngest was seventeen.

Rowan went to every room, before making sure the swat team outside was good. I locked the doors, knowing swat had keys. I shut off lights around the house before heading up with Rowan to bed.

Delilah was sleeping soundly on Suzanne and dennys bed. Suzanne sounded like she was in the shower, and denny was watching her.