17.

• Lloyd Hansen. March twenty-first. 5:24 am. Croatia •

I woke up to the sounds of Rowan's breathing quickening. I quickly opened my eyes, seeing her still asleep.

I rubbed her back. She was tucked into my body.

"It's okay." I whispered. She quickly woke up with a start.

"Hey. Babe. It was just a dream. You're okay sweetheart. It was only a dream." I said to her. She tried slowing her breath. She nodded. I kissed her forehead and she laid on her back.

"Shit." She whispered and got up. I watched her go into the bathroom.

I sat up in bed. She came back with a glass of water.

"Sorry for waking you." She said softly.

"Eh. It's alright. Suns coming up anyways." I said.

She nodded and sat back down in bed. She moved her long hair out of her face.

The flush on her cheeks reminded me of after we would have sex....Jesus Lloyd get out of your fucking head.

But it was the only time that we could be rowan and Lloyd for the cameras. Because we both loved it, we both wanted it.

I felt so bad that she was taken advantage of. To be honest I've tortured, I've killed, I've done unspeakable things, but taking advantage of a girl, especially when it came to sex wasn't one of them. I've done everything in the books but that.

I thought about how I killed Adams. Three shots in the head while he was in his office. Silent shots. And then we left.

I wanted to have the time to had tortured him. To let the blood slowly seep from his body until his last, disgusting breath left. And then he was dead.

But I couldn't. I had to get rowan out.

And I did.

Rowan stared at the room in the light now. She looked up at the ceiling, and then at the  furniture.

"I knew you had taste, I just didn't expect this." She said softly. I smiled.

"Yeah? What did you think it was gonna be?" I asked.

"Like more modern? I don't know." She said. She looked at me before looking around again.

"Well you wanna move in? I know Berlin isn't doing anything for you, and I know Croatia is prettier." I said.

"I don't know Lloyd." She said and smiled. She got out of bed and went to the balcony. The cool air of the early morning seeped into the room. I watched as she walked out and looked around the grounds.

I got up and went outside with her. I wrapped my arms around her from behind. She rested her head on my shoulder. I kissed her temple and looked around.

"Maybe I will move in. If you have a place for me." She said.

"Of course. My room. In my bed." I said.

She chuckled.

"But Lloyd. Are you ready for a real relationship?" She asked. She held my arms on her abdomen.