23.*

• Lloyd Hansen. April twenty-sixth. 6:25 am. Croatia •

I had been up all night. Well since 2am.

Rowan slept soundly next to me. Her body was curled up against mine. I stared at the ceiling.

"Go to sleep hansen." I heard beside me. Ro could sense that I was awake.

"It's six thirty anyways." I said.

"I know you've been up since two. Get some sleep." She said. She rested her head on my shoulder and cuddled up. I rubbed her back lightly.

"Lloyd."

"I'm an insomniac I know." I said. "I just can't fall asleep."

"I know something that could help." She said. She touched down under the sheets, palming my crotch.

"Nah baby. You need sleep." I whispered. She rested her hand on my lower abdomen.

"You need it too." She said. I kissed her head.

"I will."

"Lloyd I'm serious."

Her and I both knew why I couldn't sleep.

Rowan had ended up contacting Corrine and Sasha. They were okay with meeting and Rowan invited them to stay two nights here. I even paid for their round trips.

I was scared. I didn't know how they would react, what they would do. I didn't wanna hurt their feelings, but I knew I already had.

She rubbed my abdomen softly.

"They love you. They miss you. Stop overthinking this." She said.

"I know. I know." I said.

She sat up and pulled me up into a hug. I grunted but hugged her back.

She chuckled and kissed my cheek.

"It's okay."

"Yeah."

She pulled away, rubbing my cheeks with her thumbs. I ended up resting my head on her chest. She laid back, letting my body get on hers.

She kissed my head as I laid on top of her. I was tired, which made me more touchy, and I also gave into touch.

I knew rowan liked when that happened. Her love language was definitely physical touch.

She moved the blankets back up on me. I watched the sun come into our room.

Our room.

My rowan.

"I love you." I whispered. I didn't say it first a lot.

She kissed by head.

"I love you too lover boy." She said.

"Lover boy?" Say it again honestly.

"I mean you're being all cute. And touchy." She said.