18.

• Lloyd Hansen. March twenty-first. 12:54 pm. Croatia •

"What?"

"I'm- fuck." She sobbed. She rested her hands on her face. "I was pregnant. I found out last week and I was gonna take you out and tell you this week. And then the night after everything I woke up with really bad cramps and I found out that I- oh my god." She sobbed again.

I held her knees. She was having a full on breakdown. I've never seen her look so devastated.

"I was kicked and thrown so many times I think it just happened. And the cut didn't help and I'm so sorry I'm so sorry." She said. I said nothing and pulled her into a tight hug. She sobbed on my shoulder.

"Rowan it's okay." I whispered.

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry."

Over and over.

"It's not your fault." I said. I pulled her away to look at me. I wiped her free-falling tears. "It's not your fault sweetheart."

I heard the boys getting up.

"Get the fuck out you two." I said. They quickly got up and out.

She looked at me, her eyes bloodshot. Her face red.

"I just wasn't gonna tell you but..." she said.

"Rowan. I'm telling you, it's alright." I said. "I'm not mad at you. I'm ready to obliterate everyone around us but I am not mad at you and you have to know that deep down."

She nodded.

She looked like shit honestly. Like she needed a lot of sleep.

"Will you go in. Please? Or can I bring a doctor here?" He asked.

"A doctor here is okay." She said. Her voice was rough.

I kissed her cheek.

"I'm gonna get you a doctor, some food, and some water. Okay? Sit tight." I said.

"I wanna go with you." She said.

"Rowan. You're in so much-"

"-I can't be alone." She said. I kissed her head.

"You shouldn't be moving at this point." I said.

"I-"

"Sweetheart. I promise you I'll be back in five minutes or less. I'm just gonna go down and notify the chef, get you some water and tea, and come back up. I promise." I said.

She sniffed and nodded.

I got up and kissed her cheek.

"I love you. I'm gonna be right back." I whispered.

"Boys. Walk with me." I said. The boys walked down the stairs with me.

"Shouldn't we-"

"-no. Which one of you thought it was smart to try to get her forced into a chair?" I asked.