12.

• Lloyd Hansen. March twelfth. 11:14 pm. Los Angeles •

Ro and I hadn't talked in four days. I missed her. Whenever I came home she would be asleep. Whenever I woke up she would be out of bed.

She would make up excuses when I tried to talk to her. Like she would be cooking or cleaning or reading or emailing or going out for groceries, you name it.

I did try to talk to her when she was in the bathroom this week. She ignored me.

I don't know why she wouldn't just talk. I was getting pretty fucking fed up.

I got home from work late again. I knew she loathed that.

I got out of the car and went inside, throwing my jacket and shoes off and setting my keys down. I went upstairs.

I wanted to see her. I needed to. I was so sick of this bullshit. I wanted to see her and make it up to her and I knew Adams was getting fed up that we haven't had sex.

I looked upstairs and found rowan in the bathroom. She saw me but looked away as she finished brushing through her long beautiful hair. She was wearing one of my Harvard sweatshirts and a pair of sweatpants that engulfed her body.

"Hi love."

She smiled quickly before going back to a frown. I looked down at her as she put some hair oil in.

Her hair was so soft.

I came over and sat on the counter by her. She rolled her eyes and put her hairbrush away.

"Why are you so cold?" I asked.

"Why are you worried about it?"

"Because my fake boss is not seeing anything."

"Jesus you are such a cock sucker oh my fucking god." She said.

"What the fuck are you talking about?" I asked.

"Everything is about Adams and how he needs to watch you stick your dick in me. It's Adams this Adams that. You haven't thought about me once this week."

"I have tried to talk to you all fucking week Rowan." I said.

"No you've tried to have sex with me."

"Ro come on."

"Jesus shut the fuck up you're exhausting." She said.

I rolled my eyes. "Rowan will you fucking listen for once?"

"No."

"Please."

"Stop."

"Alright." I said and got up. She backed away, immediately grabbing a gun that we had hidden under the sink counter.

I put my hands up. "Rowan." I said.

"No."

"Rowan what the fuck? A week ago we were fine. What is going on?" I asked her. The gun was pointed at me.